Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Idaho. I guess it is normally assumed (around the country) that someone from Idaho is naturally a survivalist. Not true. The Boise area is a standard metropolitan area and very few folks in this neck of the woods would be considered survivalists. We do have a lot of outdoor enthusiasts, however. I would have to say that a majority of the population is into outdoor recreation in one sort or another, lots of fisher people and hunters (yes, including wolves). Looking forward to getting some good tips from other like minded folks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Doc...yes, I would say your assumption is correct about the view of Idaho peoples by a lot of others I've came across over the years. Good to see someone from Idaho speak otherwise and set the record straight. Just like we in Oka, Tx, Ark and further south are looked at and regarded still in many parts of the states as just hay seeds or slack jaw yokles. When actually many of us are quite the high tech red-necks indeed and smarter than your average bear in many respects and fields of "making it".....well, at least in the survival or preping realm I'd have to say....from what I've seen over the years.

·
Prepared in NH
12,880 Posts
Greetings and Welcome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.