Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ID2020.org

This is what Bill Gates stepped down from Microsoft to focus on. Mandatory vaccines and microchip implantation. We've been warned for years and this is getting ready to be rolled out.

Board Chairman of ID2020 is Gary Conille who is a Clinton lackey it says it right on the ID2020 website. He was the Clinton chief of staff on their special envoy to Haiti during earthquake relief.

It is also backed by the Rockefeller foundation which is also listed on the website under the "Alliance" section.

This is the mark of the beast you've been warned about. This is going to turn into a CHICOM social credit system. This must be stopped

·
Banned
2,217 Posts
About a year ago I saw a news article about an "experiment" that is currently underway in Madrid Spain. People are allowing themselves to have a chip implanted in their wrist. It somehow linked their bank account and they could use it like a debit card. They were interviewing these millennial's touting how great they thought it was that that they no longer had to carry a wallet with them as the chip has all of their basic information in it and can pay for anything merely by putting their wrist next to the reader.

The mere fact that this is being implemented does not surprise me at all. What does is the majority of these idiots think it's not only a great idea but they don't question it one bit. Even worse they line up to have this voluntarily done to them.

·
The end is,,,,,
9,973 Posts
Well it seems my Event 201 thread got pulled from here. This is the flash point for ID2020. They aren't hiding this from us. They got one hell of a plan and nobody cares....

·
Another Brick in the Wall
640 Posts
Well it seems my Event 201 thread got pulled from here. This is the flash point for ID2020. They aren't hiding this from us. They got one hell of a plan and nobody cares....
I mentioned Event 201 over in the Chinese Virus thread and got only one comment (so far) from someone saying it isn't unusual for groups to run such drills before flu season. Whatever... I don't argue with sleepy people anymore.

This pandemic may go away soon and be a bad memory, or it may be a test run for a future bigger event, or...this may be it. We'll know soon enough.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts