Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this GREAT article on http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/ .

It explains, in simple terms, how Iceland escaped economic dissaster after the financial collapse of their banking system.

These strong willed people took control or their country, their lives and responsibility for their own survival. This is something that most of us on this site are preparing for.

After reading this article, it is clear were our paths need to be heading. It is fine to be prepared with preps of food, water, shelter and protection. But don't forget that we need to have a way of maintaining the continued supply of food, water, shelter and protection.

Iceland, also, demonstrates to the rest of the world that their people participated together in their quest for freedom from the world banking systems and successfully struck out on their own and SUCCEEDED!

FREEDOM is worth fighting for.

2,301 Posts
I have been to Iceland.....interesting place.
They have some great resources like about free electricity.I don't think citizens pay for electricity. Geo-thermal is very effective there. Years ago they were working on converting to Hydrogen power for the fishing fleet and probably cars. Hydrogen is also free if electricity is. Seafood is an obvious resource. Anything that has to be imported is very expensive though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts