Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in Georgia and North Florida numbers jumped per county. I would like dumbed down accounts of what's happening in South Georgia and North Florida. Also Floyd Co. Also Lowndes. Please no any of the Stuff on most threads just fact. Thankyou

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ghost863 I haven't posted as a member in a long time. Thank you for your time. I am also getting my numbers from that resource. I am hoping to hear numbers from people in place. I know not sounding good but have family spread out. Trying to make good choices. Not hardcore survivalist just real people that know TTSAHTFST (for me that the sh## always hits the fan sometimes) that's real life.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I took a deep breath. I'm good again. I thought perhaps people who are concerned might appreciate numbers that they could understand.

·
9,695 Posts
Ghost863 I haven't posted as a member in a long time. Thank you for your time. I am also getting my numbers from that resource. I am hoping to hear numbers from people in place. I know not sounding good but have family spread out. Trying to make good choices. Not hardcore survivalist just real people that know TTSAHTFST (for me that the sh## always hits the fan sometimes) that's real life.
For a while the John Hopkins University Dashboard gave the list by which counties in each state were affected but for some reason as of yesterday they stopped doing that and only report the numbers for the entire state.

·
Registered
280 Posts
For a while the John Hopkins University Dashboard gave the list by which counties in each state were affected but for some reason as of yesterday they stopped doing that and only report the numbers for the entire state.
have noticed the same, they reported 3 cases that were up around Cleveland/Lake Erie region Ohio but when i looked on their map it has a red dot just north of the state capital, Columbus... :confused:

·
9,695 Posts
Btw, HH, I apologize for giving you regurgitated data. I just was not aware of which sites you watched. Anyway, I hope you find the data you are looking for but for now this is the best I can find.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually started to keep numbers locally for the boardering States to Ga. Then I started two days ago keeping numbers in GA counties. Our Ga. Numbers infected and reported differ dramatically locally, within state and counties local to me(1 to 5 away from us surrounding)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts