Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I'm 24 years old and I live in Seattle. I'm really green to survival and believe it or not. I have never been camping or participated in anything related to nature. I would say that the show survivorman sparked my interest in survival. I do not wish to live off the land or anything like that, but I do wish to raise my awareness about nature and its resources. I been roaming the boards for about a week now and read some interesting discussion. Thank you.

p.s I think I'm the only one who doesn't own a gun.

·
not a nut
1,629 Posts
Well I think you've found a good place to hang out and learn, many of us here playing catch up, its called one step at a time.

There are many aspects to surviving and the fact you are interested and learning is heading in the right direction, welcome.

PS, I wasn't a gun owner when I first found this site.:)

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum. G'Day from Australia. I'm not a gun person either. Not anti-gun, was in the forces and know how to use one well, just choose not to. Try bow hunting or just archery mate :D: Survival is 90% attitude, so dive in.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Greetings from Texas.:)

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
welcome from tennessee

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
I never owned a gun till I found this site. Now I own a 12 gauge,.22 lr,30-06 and an AK, all bought within a year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts