Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Shore duty at the time, I am really guessing, but around 10 years ago, I worked on the border for several months. My job title was Border liaison, border shore patrol and it was my job to help the poor souls (mostly USN and MARINES, but there were other military from other countries) that had it bad in Mexico.

I must caution anyone that has any thoughts of going down there, you or someone there will die, get raped, held at gun point, held up with bats, and if your lucky, just beat up, mugged, and still have some of your cloths.

I have traveled the world, I have been and done and seen, felt, tasted and a few times, been concerned about being blowing up by a group that hates me to where they are willing to die to kill me. I have been in danger that was national news back in the states when it happened. (My Granddad had saw the news about my ship and told me about it when I got home from west pack)

I will NEVER GO TO MEXICO!!!! There is DEATH, more than what is going on in major hot spots in the middle east.

I was around Mexico even before I joined the USN and even then, it was something of a different world.

I went there as a younger child and then more latter while I was still a young sailor.

I would rather go in areas that I know are dangerous in other parts of the world than have to go back into Mexico, This is no joke, there is a war down at the border. A lot of people that don't have anything, are willing to lose their life's to be out of Mexico.

I am in no way trying to promote immigration, pro or con, I am just letting you know what I know, and I understand that we all have something that is a part of our body that stinks and it generally is the same way for opinions, so take is as you will, question what you will, say that I am a lair, say that I don't know what I am talking about because you go there everyday, you live there everyday.

I don't need much to back up what I say, just count the body's and the blood that has been piling up the last few years.

And, it seems to be strange that the United States Government is down there in the middle of it all.

What is really going on people? Watch both hands!!

Boatsmac

·
Troublesome.
1,333 Posts
You won't hear me calling you a liar. I spent most of four years in Mexico and points South in the late 80's/early 90's. Like you, I don't care what anyone else says. I KNOW you are telling the truth 'cause I lived in it. . . . barely.

·
Major League Infidel
293 Posts
I have no reason to go to Mexico, if I did I would just go to California which I never will.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Spent a year in Mexifornia that was close enough for me. Bag up the illegals send them back and put the troops on the border.

Reactions: Solitary Old Bill

·
Registered
16 Posts
And, it seems to be strange that the United States Government is down there in the middle of it all.

What is really going on people? Watch both hands!!

Boatsmac
Can the US really afford to tolerate such an unstable country on the South border? If there is any battle that the US and her allies should be involved in, it is the fight against the Mexican drug cartels that are enslaving the people of Mexico. The Mexican government needs to be propped up so that the gangs do not take over the country, if they do, it will take more than a wall to keep all the misery from spilling over. A wall did not stop the mongols and it will not stop the Mexican gangs.

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Can the US really afford to tolerate such an unstable country on the South border? If there is any battle that the US and her allies should be involved in, it is the fight against the Mexican drug cartels that are enslaving the people of Mexico. The Mexican government needs to be propped up so that the gangs do not take over the country, if they do, it will take more than a wall to keep all the misery from spilling over. A wall did not stop the mongols and it will not stop the Mexican gangs.
Its too late, Mexico has one of the most corrupt governments in the world. There has been a huge body count growing there over the last year. I urge anyone to NOT go there.

I can vouch thats its one of the most dangerous places in the world. More news media people are killed there each year than anywhere else.

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Local news, excpet Rick Roberts on raido is quite

The other thing about this, your not going to see or hear much about what is going on down there on the local news. Kind of funny, the local fox station here is stationed in Mexico. There are several,wonderful,cultural fulled commercials about the wonders of Mexico there. It's a shame, the culture is a wonderful place, but south of border, area of the world is full of death and there are desperate people there.

Think about it, shoot outs at the border to smuggle people in the states?

Any body that pays attention to talk radio, Rick Roberts is about the only one that is telling it like it is. Not sure if he does it now, but he had a weekly rap up about all the deaths, in the back ground, you will hear gun shots as he is doing the "roll call of murders" with all the horrendous details through out the country.

Most Americans have no clue. Would you want to go to the middle east for vacation? That's good, you will have more security there than if you went to Mexico.

Boatsmac

Reactions: Solitary Old Bill

·
Registered
850 Posts
Everyone I have ever known who has flown down to Mexico to have a holiday has come back with horror stories.

The corrupt cops down there tried to levy a $1500 (bull$hit) speeding ticket on my cousin.

A friend of my aunt was over charged hundreds of dollars at a resort and was threatened by the police that she would go to jail unless she paid up.

The corrupt, violent, drug-ridden shyt hole that is Mexico does not deserve our tourist dollars.

Boycott their exports where ever you can, too.

·
BM2 Hollywood
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
time to wall it up and walk away...

Yea, and I will add, a part of waking up is to ask, who were the people that were in the Vans that tried to bust through the border the other day in San Diego?

Go back and read what I just wrote.....right above you, where it says yea.....

Another hint about that it has started people.

Boatsmac

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
It will not be walled up. We will not send the illegals back.

Don't you get it? We will all eventually be one big happy family! It's part of the New World Order master plan.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Border towns are very dangerous places nowadays.

Druggies are competing with human smugglers for the choice routes, tunnels and networks. We all know drugs bring extreme violence.

Immigration has their hands tied right now, with Obama's agenda. No more raids on employers and illegal immigrants.

In response to the violence in Juarez, Mexicali and other places, 200 ICE agents went to the various border towns on special details last year (overtime, per diem, travel, hotels) and they wound up sitting on their hands for 6 weeks... ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS! It is still escalating.

El Paso is crawling with cops, ICE, ATF, DEA, Customs Border Protection, Marshals, FBI, the El Paso Intel Center (500+ LEO's working there) and it doesn't stop the drug traffic, human smugglers, sex trafficking and other business as usual there.

·
Backwoods Stalker
272 Posts
:mad:
It will not be walled up. We will not send the illegals back.

Don't you get it? We will all eventually be one big happy family! It's part of the New World Order master plan.
Newer world order: Blah Blah Blah....Just Try To Stay Alive In The New World... Thst'a the order....:rolleyes:

·
seek, locate, evaluate
833 Posts
I don't think Americans and Canadians understand Mexico on balance. What is billed as being an affordable and a close destination for warm sun and beaches is a ruse.

I think we would come to terms much more efficiently if we just reminded ourselves that Mexico is our own Africa rapping at the back door.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I agree this is a plan by those with a global agenda to bring down the United States as a super power. In a global society there can be no super power nations All nations must be as one. Immigration is an issue that should have been adressed 40+ years ago. The flood gates have been opened for too long now and there is no end in sight. Can't you see what is happening?
Now the wail and cry from the liberals is we must have more gun contol in the US because guns from here are getting to drug dealers in Mexico. So in their twisted way of thinking I am to give up my protection so a criminal will be safer? Disarming the US is the only way that they can bring there agenda into being.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Sister and Brother In Law went down there for honeymoon a few years ago and in the middle of the day the police busted into their hotel room and hauled him away - said that he ahd been assaulting my sister....

It took 4 hours to find the jail he was in and then $1000 to bail him out....... and when my sister was packing their luggage she realized that there was clothing that was not theirs in the room.......... tour guide (from the US) stated that they had had problems with the hotel using rooms for prostitutes turning tricks when the actual renters were out of the room........ possibly the police got the wrong room for the shakedown......

·
in a land of confusion
1,149 Posts
I finished high school in a pratically border town (about an hour north of the border in Az) and I have to say, your dead right, the border is bad, worse than bad its deadly. I fear for my parents sometimes who are still down there but it looks like my dad will be getting a job in Cincinnati. Last time I went to Mexico (2004) it felt bad, worse than bad, as soon as I crossed I just felt on edge, I've spent more than 2 years in Brazil in the mean time and let me tell you, Brazil can be sketchy at times, but Mexico is a thousand times worse. If SHTF takes a while, I may one day buy beachfront property in Brazil, I will NEVER EVER buy property in Mexico or probably even ever go back there, ever.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've lived here in Tucson, an hour's drive north of the border, for over 30 years. When I first moved here, no one had second thoughts about spending the day across the border in Nogales Sonora. Now, only the snowbirds go there. And the violence is spreading north of the border towns. We have alot of drug and gang related violence here and in Phoenix being committed by Mexican nationals.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts