Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· TrailBlazer
733 Posts
Well first id check out the gun show if you have one coming up. Then get out the phone book and start making calls and see what your local dealers have in stock. I doubt you will be able to get great deals anymore.

· 11B20 - Status Inactive
5,032 Posts
That really isn't a bad price on the Tantal. I would really like a 5.45x39 to go with my 7.62. Faster recovery from a shot, actually no recovery on a 5.45, thing hardly has any recoil.

· Information is Ammunition
22,087 Posts
at collectors, I could get a CETME for lower price than a saiga or WASR

· Hangin in There
820 Posts
Also contact gunsmiths, sometimes people get work done to their guns and never pay or the gunsmith will build a kit to sell. As of now, I don't think Obama will try to enforce a gun ban anytime soon. I would wait a couple months let everyone over pay for their AK's and you'll find one when they going back down. I would also see about getting one of these 3 makes. Yugo, Saiga, or Bulgarian. Here's a link to a sight where you can get a Saiga for under 400 but it won't take Hi-cap mags so you have to either take it to a gun smith or work on it yourself to make it accept hi-cap mags.http://midwesthuntersoutlet.com

· 11B20 - Status Inactive
5,032 Posts
Also contact gunsmiths, sometimes people get work done to their guns and never pay or the gunsmith will build a kit to sell. As of now, I don't think Obama will try to enforce a gun ban anytime soon. I would wait a couple months let everyone over pay for their AK's and you'll find one when they going back down.
True, I reckon that it will be at least 6-months to a year before we see any type of AWB come to the floor. Lets all be thankful that the American legal system is weighed down by its inability to do anything in a timely manner. We can also hold out for hope that the republicans in the senate will filabuster any legislation regarding gun control that comes it way.

· Registered
86 Posts
Haunt Gunbroker.

I sold a WASR10 at a gunshow today with one mag for $750
My advice exactly. The prices on some AK variants listed on gunbroker actually seems to be coming down a bit. I've seen Yugo M70 auctions come and go without a single bid because of a too-high asking price. I'd try to snipe a WASR off of Gunbroker for low to mid 500's. Yes, people will howl that you paid too much, but that's supply and demand for you.

· 25 Or 6 to 4
8,004 Posts
The name of the game is stacking the deck in your favor. If you have one hang on to it. We are certain a ban on transfers is in the works and the wording includes transfers of hi cap mags so you may end up parting them out just to sell them.

· Registered
35,462 Posts
The name of the game is stacking the deck in your favor. If you have one hang on to it. We are certain a ban on transfers is in the works and the wording includes transfers of hi cap mags so you may end up parting them out just to sell them.
Prohibition worked :rolleyes:

Ain't seen any such... would be interested in a source....

ALL the gun restrictions have included 'Grandfathering' (You can keep/transfer what you got, just no new ones)

The trend will continue.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.