Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this thread yesterday because to me it felt like the media has started deceiving us on a much grander scale than before, in an attempt to pull the wool over our eyes.

Well, today I have confirmation for you:

The Happy Talk Express

To ward off panics, financial media organizations are keeping Unhappy Talk
to a minimum. "We're very careful not to throw words around like
'meltdown' and 'free fall,'
" CNN correspondent Ali Velshi, who is getting
mucho face time thanks to the meltdown and free fall, told the New York
Times.

The Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is engaging in un
-Murdochian restraint, banishing words like crash and pandemonium.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
it's true. One of the members of my uncle's DMAT is a media relations expert. When he and my uncle visited last week on a brief stop for a shower and coffee I was told that the order of the day is to clear absolutely everything said to the media with upper management, regardless of how innocious. He also mentioned that on at least one occasion a reporter's camera was confiscated, but did not say by whom.

This says 2 things to me.

1. The media is NOT an affiliate of some 'NWO' type organization or state-run.
2. nevertheless they are being regulated with tight-lipped solidarity and strong-arm tactics. Basically- status quo.

Reactions: danpauselius

·
The end is near.
1,376 Posts
Personally, I think the economy is heavily influenced by the elites. I think there is a plan to take this economy down at some point so they can form their North American Union. Don't laugh too hard. After all, there was this crazy talk years ago about this coming thing called the European Union. I've noticed that it's all crazy talk right up until it happens. Then it's not so crazy. So, if they're to form a North American Union it is absolutely essential that the American economy fall so the citizens will welcome the Amero as their new currency.

Now we have the media withholding information from us. This is important to my theory of the NAU because if they can withhold information to keep the economy from crashing due to panic, they can release bad news about the economy to make it crash when they get the go-ahead from the powers that want the NAU. After that a crash of our economy and the step-by-step plan to implement the NAU can happen swiftly and at a time of their choosing. Piece of cake.

On a brighter note, I bought a silver Amero coin from the Denver Mint in 2007. Should be worth a fair amount when we accept the Amero as our new currency.:thumb: If I didn't laugh I'd wind up crying as I watch them orchestrate our destruction.:xeye:

I've got my tin foil hat on, so I'm ready to roll.:upsidedown:

·
Talk To The Hand
658 Posts
You Don't Need A Tinfoil Hat

When the facts hit you right in the face. In just the past week, the terms "bailout" vs. "financial rescue" were running about 5 to 1 in terms of Google search term frequency. Today it's closer to 3 to 1. Something has changed. The PR flacks are getting the corporate media types to substitute "financial rescue" for the emotional-charged, negative connotating term "bailout". It's Public Relations 101 and also a page right out of Orwell's classic "1984" (Newspeak).

Now that I've brought it to your attention, listen to/read your news sources today and see which term they use. If they use "rescue package" they are corporate tools and take their "information" with a large grain of salt.

Now, don't you kinda feel like Roddy Piper in "They Live" with those funky alien-seeing shades? :D:

P.S. [As of Monday, 9/29080 1326 PDT] It looks like the U.S. House has REJECTED the bailout 228 to 205! YEA!! In response, the DOW is down -748 to 10,365. I heard that if the Dow break 10,500 it's KatieBarTheDoor. We'll see . . . .

·
Registered
410 Posts
Personally, I think the economy is heavily influenced by the elites. I think there is a plan to take this economy down at some point so they can form their North American Union. Don't laugh too hard. After all, there was this crazy talk years ago about this coming thing called the European Union. I've noticed that it's all crazy talk right up until it happens. Then it's not so crazy. So, if they're to form a North American Union it is absolutely essential that the American economy fall so the citizens will welcome the Amero as their new currency.

Now we have the media withholding information from us. This is important to my theory of the NAU because if they can withhold information to keep the economy from crashing due to panic, they can release bad news about the economy to make it crash when they get the go-ahead from the powers that want the NAU. After that a crash of our economy and the step-by-step plan to implement the NAU can happen swiftly and at a time of their choosing. Piece of cake.

On a brighter note, I bought a silver Amero coin from the Denver Mint in 2007. Should be worth a fair amount when we accept the Amero as our new currency.:thumb: If I didn't laugh I'd wind up crying as I watch them orchestrate our destruction.:xeye:

I've got my tin foil hat on, so I'm ready to roll.:upsidedown:

F-IN BINGO!!!

-MadMike

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
it's true. One of the members of my uncle's DMAT is a media relations expert. When he and my uncle visited last week on a brief stop for a shower and coffee I was told that the order of the day is to clear absolutely everything said to the media with upper management, regardless of how innocious. He also mentioned that on at least one occasion a reporter's camera was confiscated, but did not say by whom.

2. nevertheless they are being regulated with tight-lipped solidarity and strong-arm tactics. Basically- status quo.
I think DWind hit the nail on the head here.
Media is NOT an affiliate of some NWO, but they are playing their part none the less.

I have several contacts in newspaper and radio. I have gotten into discussions with these folk about normal matters like this. Why did they choose to spin the story like they did? Why won't they tell the other side and let the people decided?

The answer I was told is basically imagine that you are a reporter and the mayor, governor or state congressman gives you one side of the story. If you run the other side then that government official is going to be less likely to talk to you in the future. Oh sure you mention a bit of the other side, but you better mention the key things they told you or they will remember it. AND if you can't get the story, you are without a job.

Sometimes reporters see themselves following the greater good and simply wish to just perpetuate the system. They have a constitutional right of freedom of the press to print the facts about any situation, but they too are giving that away almost daily or are at least being pressured to.

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
I believe the media is used as a tool same as an army is by the powers that decide what 'be' and they in turn are used as tools by those higher up and so on.
I worked in TV, mostly docos and commercials, never could stand working news and current affairs because of all the BS. Lots did though, they knew it was BS but a lot of them hoped to get that one story that would actually make a difference to something or someone.

·
Banned
569 Posts
Cute little heart?

You mean that thing the government planted in you at birth?

Those voices, they are the government telling you and the "msm" what to say.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I started this thread yesterday because to me it felt like the media has started deceiving us on a much grander scale than before, in an attempt to pull the wool over our eyes.

Well, today I have confirmation for you:

The Happy Talk Express

To ward off panics, financial media organizations are keeping Unhappy Talk
to a minimum. "We're very careful not to throw words around like
'meltdown' and 'free fall,'
" CNN correspondent Ali Velshi, who is getting
mucho face time thanks to the meltdown and free fall, told the New York
Times.

The Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is engaging in un
-Murdochian restraint, banishing words like crash and pandemonium.

Who pays the medias bills who writes the paychecks ?
Big bussiness that is who , they wil not bite the hand that feeds them . IMHO goverment and big bussines work hand in hand toward NWO.

·
Banned
569 Posts
I'd just prefer them to use the harshest language possible, so as to make sure it puts people in a persistent state of fear. What use are they if they are not reporting with terror and zeal?

·
Registered
688 Posts
This unfounded paranoia should be moved to the conspiracy section.
Quote by David Rockefeller:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

Ummm, wake up dude.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It is really because of the Media that the financial institutions were allowed to break the laws established after the depression to prevent what is going on now.

However, NIXON in 1971 removed the US from the Gold standard turning over our economy to PRIVATE banking in a fiat currency.

So, now we have money printed on paper backed by nothing. :eek:

Sort of reminds me of being 7 years old and playing gun store owner (now I am aging myself, do not think kids know what gun stores are anymore).

Anyways, it was becuase of media pressure that the unpopular amongst the rich gold standard was abolished. So now the rich own gold, the poor have lots of worthless paper that will not purchase 1/10th of what it would in 1971.

PROOF Chevy Camaro 1971 purchase price of 3,000 dollars. Chevy Camaro 2001 purchase price of 30,000.

So the Media is hiding a lot more than just todays news. Thier agenda is the socialization of the entire world under one power(of course they see themselves as being part of that power, but when the "NWO" is in place, freedom of speach will be a long forgotten memory).

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This unfounded paranoia should be moved to the conspiracy section.
Hey Wildjo, isn't there a site rule that forbids multiple accounts, under different names, held by the same person?:)

How much does a troll get paid? How soon can you be promoted to "shill" and what kind of pay raise are you looking at?:xeye:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts