Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
60 yrs in spite of gov.
161 Posts
"Were one to map terrorism and weapons of mass destruction today, all roads would intersect in Pakistan," the report states.
Why our gov. continues to call Pakistan an alli, I have no idea. It's been this way for a long time.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
yea read that ealier today, says within the next 5 years. Will not be that long, like old Joe said they will test him.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Gearing up for a false flag attack?

I still find it odd how we have tens of thousands of soldiers over in the middle east for years on end and still no Osama Bin Laden.

Strange isnt it?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

I still find it odd how we have tens of thousands of soldiers over in the middle east for years on end and still no Osama Bin Laden.

Strange isnt it?
Well everyone knows those evil Muslims have super powers and can make themselves invisible.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts

Strange isnt it?
not really. The mountains of Pakistan and Afghanistan are very rugged, that's why that area is so hard to control and the reason the terrorists can hide there.
Actually it's logical.

·
Registered
367 Posts

Strange isnt it?
No, it's not strange at all.

Bin Laden was "the face" of fear, and was never the primary target, imo. Bin Laden was just a timely excuse to go to Iraq, and establish the largest embassy in the world and numerous permanent military bases in the Middle East.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
No, it's not strange at all.

Bin Laden was "the face" of fear, and was never the primary target, imo. Bin Laden was just a timely excuse to go to Iraq, and establish the largest embassy in the world and numerous permanent military bases in the Middle East.
Tim Osborn was and most likely still is a CIA operative.

·
Getting Ready
1,025 Posts
Bin laden, shaved the beard and gained some weight.

He is now an investment banker in NY. hes trying to screw up our economics instead of just kill us.:rolleyes:.

sorry thats just funny.

T

·
just waitin' for it
680 Posts
AL-QUEADA is the boogy man... or
IRAQ is the boogy man... no,
IRAN is the boogy man... err,
RUSSIA is da boogy man... err,
PAKISTAN is the boogy man...

Gimme a break, whose next, huh? jeeze.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts