Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fisherman
637 Posts
NICE....:thumb: That'll be sore for a while. Iv'e done it, walkin through a halfway open doorway in the dark. It was the little toe though.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep that one is right next to the little toe, wife saw me rolling around on the bed and thought I was being a typical over dramatic male. :p I got two candy bars brought home from her today for this one :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
OUCH, i know how u feel man. I have done that myself. There isnt nothing they do for a broke toe either, but buddy tape it.
Hope you feel better soon!!

·
under prepared patriot
333 Posts
Iv done that more than a few times...

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Well look at it as a learning situation...if/when it happens in a SHTF scenario, you will be able to deal with it....I've done it too...the one next to the big toe! tripped on the dog in the dark! Silly I know!

·
CHEERS :p
1,946 Posts
well .... I donno if its broke.....I'm no a doctor........

but as a master of foot fashion.......it is an ugly toe lol

hope it heals

·
Registered
25 Posts
If the bruising is in a ring all the way around the toe, it's broken. If it's just on one side, it could be a bone bruise - which can be even more painful. Either way, elevate it and put an ice pack on it and take advil.....hope you feel better!

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
pull it straight (make sure its properly reduced) and tape it to the one next to it for about a month. I couldn't tell you how many times I've broken a toe.

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Been there done that! Ditto what everyone else has said. Elevate for swelling, tape it to the neighboring toe, ice if needed and try not to put too much pressure on it when you walk.

When it's healed go get a pedicure!! Ewwwww... :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I did that to one of my little toes. It turned dark purple, almost black. I heard a snap noise when I did it. It was very tender for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah yeah my toes are ugly, I know..... I pulled it an it did pop back straight s I imagine it was broken. I had it taped before the photo and retaped it so now it feels a ton better

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just checked it is bruised all the way around and also all the way to the top of my fot now.
Oh and my toes are not that ugly from way up here :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
OH MAN that hurts. I've been there, you'll power through it :thumb:

Tbull:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts