Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going back active from the national guard, just happened I am going to be stationed in FT Campbell KY. I looked up gun laws in ky and I really am gonna love this state. The are better than Texas and I emailed the Sheriff of Hopkinsville about signing my tax stamp for my silencer.... he emailed me back in less than a day. "Well come on down to the station we can talk if I think you are a law abiding citizen you can bring me the form." I am so happy no setting up an LLC Finally a LEO that will sign a tax stamp. Wow I cant wait to move. Think i might sell my land in tx and pick up a retreat in KY. The patron state of shooting **** and apparently reasonable LEO. So hi y'all in KY see you next month. If anyone wants to meet up to go shooting hit me up sometime.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
welcome from central ky. take a trip up to knob creek next month.and you will see how gun friendly we are

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello

Welcome to the Commonwealth.Just be quite about how great it is here or we will have people all over the place moving here!!!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really am hoping there will be as many three gun and f class matches as there are here in tx. If there is then I am in heaven.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am thinking of getting a house around or in hopkinsville ky, Have to be close enough to post to make a reasonable commute and far enough to be out in the boondocks for if the shtf

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to Keeen-tuccky!

Hopkinsville is developing because of the base, but I bet someone could still get some good private land around there. They've even put in a new spur over to 24 from Hoptown to make the commute easier. Glad to have you coming to the bluegrass state. Be sure to check out Gun and Knife country across from Gate 6 of the base, he might have info on any three gun matches in the area.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey once i am moved and i move all my retreat stuff from texas and buy some land i want to set up a teotwawki support group for ky so hit me up if you are interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts