Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I do not know anything about the "foreigner" comments they make on this video, that’s not why I posted it.

I am posting this because they use my taxes for this :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the additional information. I will check more facts next time prior to assuming the worst. However, with that said, my tax dollars still went into this public housing and I'm not all together sold on the fact it’s all that great of a way for a bankrupt state, county and city to spend money they don't have.

I mentioned I was not posting about the "foreigner" comments. I knew they were way over the top exaggerations. It was more about the major bank spent building these units and maintaining them.

Appreciate the feedback
Jack

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Overreach by the guy who posted the you tube video.

He should have kept it simple, pointing out the improper use of taxpayer money for such a elaborate housing development.

He also should have simply noted that the people who live there do so with the assistance of public funds. Instead, a website such as Snopes is able to dismiss the entire issue because of the social security/illegal slant.

He did raise a great question: why are people on the dole able to live in an area that working taxpayers might not be able to enjoy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts