Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Theresa and I live in a small town Northern Calif. I feel like I've been preparing for what is happening now most of my life. I have 3 grown children who finally think Mom's preparedness training actually had a purpose. I belonged to NEST in the 90's and now am a CERT trainer and team leader. I figure the more people who can take care of themselves the less I will be needed. I am a Red Cross Disaster Action Team member and recently passed the test to drive the RC Emergency Response Vehicle if needed. We had 114 lightening caused fires in this county over the summer and I helped open and maintain one of the RC shelters. I grow my own vegetables and herbs, enjoy canning, baking bread, raising chickens, swimming and horseback riding. Don't get to do enough of the last two though. I'm looking forward to sharing info. with the members. P.S. i'm new to this, have no idea what tags are and don't understand what the additional options on the bottom part mean, so I hope I'm sending this the write way.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Jump in. It's always good to hear from a herbalist!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just found the site about 3 weeks ago. It's great. Welcome herblady

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.