Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
You mean for giving back more of my tax money?

Nah anyone who thinks the President has total control over those things is delirious.

It would be more accurate to assume that you claimed more deductions, or that congress lowered taxes.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
Hi my name is Mr. Name Bungawak and I have an urgent business proposal for you!

Reactions: TacomaJPP

·
Registered
266 Posts
Be aware that some of the tax breaks in this current year will not be there next year and depending on your tax bracket you will pay more next year.
Double check with your financial or tax guy to make sure you dont get hammered next year.

·
SB's Token Commie
1,327 Posts
Be aware that some of the tax breaks in this current year will not be there next year and depending on your tax bracket you will pay more next year.
Double check with your financial or tax guy to make sure you dont get hammered next year.
Agreed, happily, my wife is an accountant. Her specialty is Forensic analysis and fraud investigation, but she does a nice job of keeping our annual taxes manageable and under a half million dollars (barely). :upsidedown::cool:

·
Who is John Galt?
585 Posts
Then you allowing too much to be withheld each pay period......best to be getting nearly nothing or owing next to nothing when you do your taxes....but sadly some of us don't see it that way.....maybe it's some of that Obama money!

·
Banned
9,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Then you allowing too much to be withheld each pay period......best to be getting nearly nothing or owing next to nothing when you do your taxes....but sadly some of us don't see it that way.....maybe it's some of that Obama money!
I like getting a refund every year. I don't really struggle too much, I don't think an extra $20 a week in my check would really matter.

My tax return is usually when I pay off debts or make major purchases. It's kinda handy like that.

·
Spyder Rider
1,809 Posts
Agreed, happily, my wife is an accountant. Her specialty is Forensic analysis and fraud investigation, but she does a nice job of keeping our annual taxes manageable and under a half million dollars (barely). :upsidedown::cool:
Great for you Karl!

Though I think that virtualy every one of us here also manage to keep our taxes under $500,000 without a ax accountant.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.