Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a British political forum recently and it's quite strange. Practically everyone there is a communist, they're pretty crazy too. A few of them said insane things like how they supported complete state control of the economy and they supported banning guns. It was like liberalville (California) on steroids. Even the self-proclaimed "conservatives" there were extremely left wing. They wanted to make a bunch of unnecessary laws that banned absolutely everything, it was horrible. It was like /b/, if not worse, how can these people live with themselves? They're all hardcore liberals and communists, they also denied all forms of logic. No matter how many times I asked them to provide sources to back up their claims, they never did. They also used ad hominem attacks, extreme profanity, straw man arguments, and invincible ignorance fallacies, just like liberals always do, to try and push their liberal agenda to perpetuate the Eurotroll nanny state system.

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
I joined a British political forum recently and it's quite strange. Practically everyone there is a communist, they're pretty crazy too. A few of them said insane things like how they supported complete state control of the economy and they supported banning guns. It was like liberalville (California) on steroids. Even the self-proclaimed "conservatives" there were extremely left wing. They wanted to make a bunch of unnecessary laws that banned absolutely everything, it was horrible. It was like /b/, if not worse, how can these people live with themselves? They're all hardcore liberals and communists, they also denied all forms of logic. No matter how many times I asked them to provide sources to back up their claims, they never did. They also used ad hominem attacks, extreme profanity, straw man arguments, and invincible ignorance fallacies, just like liberals always do, to try and push their liberal agenda to perpetuate the Eurotroll nanny state system.
Are you a self employed forum troll? J/k :upsidedown:

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,888 Posts
Man....you gotta know, that's been a Monarchy forever. The people you're talking to would have been considered peasants just a little over a hundred years ago.

They nor anyone else in the world really enjoys the freedoms we Americans have!

·
Bushwacker
1,479 Posts
The most conservative personality in Europe is Chef Gordon Ramsay. I'm surprised he's not banned like Michael Savage.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Man....you gotta know, that's been a Monarchy forever. The people you're talking to would have been considered peasants just a little over a hundred years ago.

They nor anyone else in the world really enjoys the freedoms we Americans have!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/museum/item.asp?item_id=3

'No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions ... except by the lawful judgement of his peers.'

'To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.'

That was in 1215AD and still applies today in the UK, as opposed to Guantanamo bay for example

·
Registered
858 Posts
1 forum and the few that post on it do not represent the collective views and/or thoughts of 62 million people

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
You Americans do tend to be a bit shall we say "simplistic" when it comes to politics. You're behind the times if I may be so dogmatic.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
You Americans do tend to be a bit shall we say "simplistic" when it comes to politics. You're behind the times if I may be so dogmatic.

simple is often times ...wonderful in its operation and all quite simple to understand... It does indeed appear that what is going on in the UK at this time is (shall we say) not working out to well...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
anyone bored enough to introduce the blighters to Knob Creek? :p

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,975 Posts
You should probably study history a bit more. England hasn't always been a monarchy.
Yes, there was that one unfortunate period when Cromwell and friends seized the reins of government for a short while and started murdering the opposition. Kind of like a monarchy, but backed by populist propaganda. :thumb:

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,888 Posts
You should probably study history a bit more. England hasn't always been a monarchy.
Really? I didn't know that.....:rofl:

I was being a bit cynical in the original comment....

·
Shield Up Sword Drawn
2,960 Posts

Get ready because it is happening here through republican compromise with the democrats. Each compromise edges us closer to the democrats ultimate goal. The compromising will never end, it is what the two party system does. The end result is annihilation of freedom.

·
Registered
263 Posts
are you still a member of that board

That sound's like it would be a 5 minute membership for me. I cant stand watching our american press or politicians and they are probably not as bad as people you described.

·
Registered
263 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/museum/item.asp?item_id=3

'No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions ... except by the lawful judgement of his peers.'

'To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.'

That was in 1215AD and still applies today in the UK, as opposed to Guantanamo bay for example
so the taking away of firearms,was that the lawful judgement of peers or were people stripped of their posessions by an authoritarian goverment ?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts