Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,814 Posts
i dont hope/wish for a drop, i could really care less what the price of silver is i just keep stacking. added a 100 0z. johnson mathey bar last night.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree, silver at anything below 50 bucks is a good deal, for some reason it has been kept at oddly low prices.

One thing I personally don't do is buy bigger that 5 ounces at a shot, when tshf how many people can make change for a 100 ouncer, and who's gonna trust a homemade ingot?

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,814 Posts
i buy every month and depending what the pos/pog is doing i will buy a little or more agressively. i convert FRN's every month into metal, right now i am buying cautious agressively. ive read silver will be rangebound untill sept/aug like it usually is in the summertime. the range seems to be between 31.50 and 38.50, the closer i see it get to the 31/32 handle the more agressive i will get in my buying. when i buy agressively im buying every day.

·
Learning
1,188 Posts
I stopped when it went over $40. Today is $33.65. I will get a few more. I am not going wild, just slowly accumulating:D:
Almost my strategy exactly. I was buying all through the teens, 20's and some of the low to mid 30's. After it went above 40 I hung up my gloves and focused on lead ;)

Now that it's hovering below $33 today I picked up another half a dozen ounces or so. I'm holding long, not looking to convert my investment into FRN's anytime soon so the price is more about what I can afford, and less about the illusory profits.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
97 guns must have over 1000 ounces by now.This might be the bottom were seeing right now. I was hoping it would go as low as 29.00.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts