Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been talking to a couple friends about going hog hunting here in Oklahoma (looking within a 3-4 hour drive from NW OKC), probably in sept/october so I can get it set up.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody who's having some wild hog problems that they would like to have taken care of and don't mind a couple guys looking to get rid of a major problem.

Thanks!

Joshua

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not off the top of my head. Haven't really spread to badly in my parts. Have heard of them being pretty bad down in SE OK. I will ask around for ya.
Thank you Kebler! I really appreciate it. I would love to find a place that won't cost an arm or a leg like most of the hunting sites around there. I was possibly looking at the forest 5.5 hours to the east on the border of AR, so I could get used to the area as a bang out area. But lets not go there :p.

·
Registered
Packed and Ready
342 Posts
I've been talking to a couple friends about going hog hunting here in Oklahoma (looking within a 3-4 hour drive from NW OKC), probably in sept/october so I can get it set up.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of anybody who's having some wild hog problems that they would like to have taken care of and don't mind a couple guys looking to get rid of a major problem.

Thanks!

Joshua
I deer hunt in SE Oklahoma near Hartshorne and that area has a lot of hogs. The property I hunt on is not mine, but a friends and he won't let many hunt there. If you can get into the area you might stop in at the local feed store in Hartshorne or Haileyville (can't remember since the 2 are so close) and just ask the guys if they know someone that needs help getting rid of hogs. Country folk are a little standoffish to outsiders sometimes, but you might get lucky.

·
Super Duper Moderator. I'm helping!
9,780 Posts
Come over to Bartertownok.com and register ... there are a couple of guys over there who might be able to help you out. I'm Badge Bunny at Bartertown, too ... :p I hope you are not easily offended ... we are a tad bit randy over there, but you couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks ...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come over to Bartertownok.com and register ... there are a couple of guys over there who might be able to help you out. I'm Badge Bunny at Bartertown, too ... :p I hope you are not easily offended ... we are a tad bit randy over there, but you couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks ...
haha, i'm actually registered on bartertown, I just keep forgetting to head there and look around :p.. i'm on SB more because of all the general info it has :)

·
Banned
6,705 Posts
I deer hunt in SE Oklahoma near Hartshorne and that area has a lot of hogs. The property I hunt on is not mine, but a friends and he won't let many hunt there. If you can get into the area you might stop in at the local feed store in Hartshorne or Haileyville (can't remember since the 2 are so close) and just ask the guys if they know someone that needs help getting rid of hogs. Country folk are a little standoffish to outsiders sometimes, but you might get lucky.
It's in Hartshorne next door on the West side of EZ Mart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.