Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to find something else to match the Colt New Frontier, other than another revolver.

:eek::

Unless I get a .22LR cylinder, then there are lots of semi auto's out there. Right?

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
i thought you could change a ruger 10/22 over to a mag by changing the barrel

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
I owned a Grendel P-30 , It came from the factories with some feeding problems , so I returned it and they made it work like a charm. I sold it years ago to a guy for 300 and now I wish i had kept it.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
I owned a Grendel P-30 , It came from the factories with some feeding problems , so I returned it and they made it work like a charm. I sold it years ago to a guy for 300 and now I wish i had kept it.
Didn't those Grendel's have a large magazine capacity? I think 30 rounds.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe it would be easier to change the cylinder of the Colt to a .22LR? Plenty of .22LR semi auto's.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Off hand, does anyone know a parts dealer that would have an LR cylinder for the New Frontier?

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
Off hand, does anyone know a parts dealer that would have an LR cylinder for the New Frontier?

Check < http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ >. They have just about everything in, what else, gun parts...

I've used them a couple times. If the website doesn't list a part does not mean they don't have it. Give them a shout and see what the customer service rep has to say... I once got a magazine from them ($9) for a pistol that hasn't been manufactured for over 100 years ( a Fritz Mann .25acp). My local dealer gave me the gun because it didn't have a magazine... It's a crappy little SNP (Saturday Night Special), but a unique looking thing; even shoots now that I have a mag for it...

Allan

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And I suppose I'm going to have a time of it getting anything like that through customs into Canada. lol

I tried a couple of places in Canada online but no one could help me. I'm also looking at 22 WMR rifles.

Oh sooo much to choose from... !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts