Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If China's vax is this terrible, clearly they didn't release it on purpose. But that also means another chinese accident is that much more likely to happen (total incompetence all around).

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts

If China's vax is this terrible, clearly they didn't release it on purpose. But that also means another chinese accident is that much more likely to happen (total incompetence all around).

Well, not necessarily. Little can be trusted out of China regarding information. I wouldn't take the vaccine efficacy and extrapolate that to the origins of the virus.

·
Registered
54 Posts
As TRyan correctly stated, the US does NOT have good, recent track record of disseminating truthful information these days. Much of what we have seen come out from those in key leadership roles have been largely unsubstantiated or proven to be patently false. Yet, a chunk of the American people still believe it.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
No sweat. We'll just give everyone a few million for gender studies, and it will all be OK.

But really...all this is, is a chance for Biden to ride to the rescue. Watch, he'll end up blaming Trump, then offering to save the planet by selling them the vaccine...and then loan them the money to pay for it, probably through a bank run by family members or high level DNC contributors.

Crazy thing to me is....they've been talking about how fast this thing mutates, and how it's going to keep circling the globe, no immunity possible; but now...nothing. So apparently the mutations don't affect vaccine efficacy. How very convenient.

·
Registered
37 Posts
As TRyan correctly stated, the US does NOT have good, recent track record of disseminating truthful information these days. Much of what we have seen come out from those in key leadership roles have been largely unsubstantiated or proven to be patently false. Yet, a chunk of the American people still believe it.
Yes, of course. But we were discussing the Chinese vaccine. Chinese propaganda is even worse. I lived there. That's what we are trying to avoid, the US moving towards totalitarianism. The mainstream media has become mostly propaganda, however. It is a fallacy often encountered where when discussing global affairs, such as Chinese misdeeds, someone reacts with "but the US is bad too." Yes... but not the same degree and not in the same ways.

Even now, with all of the hysteria and lies in the US, it is still better to live here than China.

·
Come and Take Them!
2,965 Posts
The Chinese virus should be considered an act of war. Look what they have accomplished against the US with it. Destroyed our economy, burgeoned our debt, removed the greatest President in history, hundreds of thousands of Americans dead. There is, at least, culpable negligence, and needs to be punished.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think America should unite and coalesce around this idea of finally taking on China, or at least being prepared for the confrontation we all know is coming, a reckoning is due.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
7,088 Posts

Unless they WANT a bunch of their people to die because they dont have the food to feed them?🤔

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Its not even known if it started in China. We now know from blood tests on blood donations that it was in Europe months before we heard about Wuhan.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think America should unite and coalesce around this idea of finally taking on China, or at least being prepared for the confrontation we all know is coming, a reckoning is due.

Meanwhile, a lot of media and political leaders are stridently claiming that the main threat is Russia, and to focus there. At this point, given China is the main threat, and everything they are saying about Russia applies even more to China, I can only deduce the leaders pushing this are compromised.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Actually based on the information I have been able to gather, this new outbreak really does have the Chinese and the WHO worried.

The Vaccine has issues with distribution and moreover the effectiveness is being disputed over several factors.

1: A 50% effective rate is problematic because it means that any strain that is mutated from the original that the vaccine is designed to fight has a 25-65% of being worthless. This is the window area of opportunity that allows "heard immunity " to occur. The size of the Chinese population and world travel makes this highly problematic.
2: Older technology though effective opens up even further the possibility of injections not being effective in higher risk categories and locations. This tied in with migration could cause significant problems if a new strain is popping up that is far more virulent.
3: It could also be "on the fence" as it were in effectiveness and if it is only partially effective then any new strain could overwhelm someone with a vaccine shot and kill the ability to prevent further spread.

Given that it is Brazil that is doing the legwork on this call tells me that event he Chicoms are not very confident over it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
OP, you speak as if the CCP gives a flying rat's gazoo about it's subjects or any other human lives. That's the kind of thinking that leads to genocide.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts