Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Pedophiles will die soon!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in my house just surfing the internet and heard a noise in my front yard. I looked out the window and this man was loading up some stuff I had setting my front porch. After I got dressed the mans truck was gone. I got in my jeep and caught up with them about 9 miles down the road. I learned my jeep will do 100 mph. Yea! Anyway when they saw me following them they pulled off on a gravel road. The man got out and I ask if he had taken my stuff and he admitted that he had. He opened the back of his truck and sure enough there were several items he had taken. There was a woman and man in the truck and after the police got there I learned he was carrying two guns. I got my stuff back and am pressing charges but I got a feeling this is not over.

These are the future raiders. I am thinking the guy was the one that delivered some of my food supplies. Both him and the truck looked like the guy that brought a some of my Augustine Farm items about a month ago.

People load up on guns and amo. When SHTF it is going to be worse than even I thought. Without the help of the policemen my stuff would have been gone and with his gun he could have shot me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
We are only seeing the begining of this type of theivery. This was only patio furniture. Just wait until people become hungry and start looking for food. Desperate people will do desperate things. Times are changing my friend. Time to adapt to these changes and make yourself less of a target. Do not let anyone know what type of prepping you are doing.

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pretty dumb to chase anyone once they left your property - call 911

no cool putting yourself in harm's way - glad you are alright though
Thanks for your concern. I am ok. I just reacted and never even thought about getting hurt. I am a fighter of my own fights but was nice to have the police.

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are only seeing the begining of this type of theivery. This was only patio furniture. Just wait until people become hungry and start looking for food. Desperate people will do desperate things. Times are changing my friend. Time to adapt to these changes and make yourself less of a target. Do not let anyone know what type of prepping you are doing.
This is going to be the new reality. I let no one know I am prepping but I do get stuff delivered from FedEx and UPS. I think this was the FedEx guy but not sure.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Most of the time when I hear or read of instances like this it involves someone who is not an acquaintance, but has visited the property either as a delivery person or a subcontractor for a service rendered. I've heard about with yard/landscaping services, roofers, remodeling, etc. Quite often the contractor doesn't really know the subs he's using.

·
154 Posts
This is going to be the new reality. I let no one know I am prepping but I do get stuff delivered from FedEx and UPS. I think this was the FedEx guy but not sure.
I don't know what part of the country you're in, but carrying a firearm in the commision of a crime can carry some stiff penalties. If he hasn't already been fired from his FedEx job, he will be soon. Was he arrested?

·
Those were the days....
4,542 Posts
You got balls for chasing those deadbeat theives down, sister! Good for you.
However, was anything on your porch worth your life? I understand it the princepal of the thing and you were probably mad as hell, would`ve done the same myself, but i would advise a little more caution next time. I assume everyone is armed and act accordingly. The police get paid to take those kinda risks.

And yes, my Cherokee will haul ass!

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know what part of the country you're in, but carrying a firearm in the commision of a crime can carry some stiff penalties. If he hasn't already been fired from his FedEx job, he will be soon. Was he arrested?
I pressed charges. They did let him drive off though. But the police told me they would issue a warrant for his arrest. I don't know if the female is going to be changed. She was the one driving.

·
154 Posts
I pressed charges. They did let him drive off though. But the police told me they would issue a warrant for his arrest. I don't know if the female is going to be changed. She was the one driving.
Accessory to the fact.

ETA: Be sure to get a copy of the police report. It will have names and addresses you may need at a later date.

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You got balls for chasing those deadbeat theives down, sister! Good for you.
However, was anything on your porch worth your life? I understand it the princepal of the thing and you were probably mad as hell, would`ve done the same myself, but i would advise a little more caution next time. I assume everyone is armed and act accordingly. The police get paid to take those kinda risks.

And yes, my Cherokee will haul ass!
Thanks, I did not even think about what I was doing. I just did it. And I did not feel afraid but did feel angry as hell when I was chasing him down. It never dawned on me that he had a gun. LOL

Yes I love my Cherokee too. He is a fast and powerfull one.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have ben working im Oakland California for about 2 weeks now my work tranferd me to our office up there. Oh and by the way im a tow truck operator. 3 nights ago I get a call for a accedente so I go out in a rather bd part of town to find the truck perfectly fine. So after talking to my customer I found out that he was involved in a massive scam while approaching a red light at about 5 mph a prostitute jumped infront of him. And he hit her with his. Truck. He got out to see if she was ok he jot jumped. By 20 guys. All they wound up with was the key to is 6 vehicles his entire house and gun safe. About 20 mind befor. This gravity he fad 1500 bucks in his pocket and 9 different creditcards for the liquor store he and his wife owned but as he walked out the door he desired to lock it all in the save. Things are getting bad and im seeing it alit more now that I work in Oakland im surprised no one has attempted to rob me

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have ben working im Oakland California for about 2 weeks now my work tranferd me to our office up there. Oh and by the way im a tow truck operator. 3 nights ago I get a call for a accedente so I go out in a rather bd part of town to find the truck perfectly fine. So after talking to my customer I found out that he was involved in a massive scam while approaching a red light at about 5 mph a prostitute jumped infront of him. And he hit her with his. Truck. He got out to see if she was ok he jot jumped. By 20 guys. All they wound up with was the key to is 6 vehicles his entire house and gun safe. About 20 mind befor. This gravity he fad 1500 bucks in his pocket and 9 different creditcards for the liquor store he and his wife owned but as he walked out the door he desired to lock it all in the save. Things are getting bad and im seeing it alit more now that I work in Oakland im surprised no one has attempted to rob me

Oh man now that made a knot in my stomach. That could have been me. I am getting a pistol and going to carry it with me now.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I was in my house just surfing the internet and heard a noise in my front yard. I looked out the window and this man was loading up some stuff I had setting my front porch. After I got dressed the mans truck was gone. I got in my jeep and caught up with them about 9 miles down the road. I learned my jeep will do 100 mph. Yea! Anyway when they saw me following them they pulled off on a gravel road. The man got out and I ask if he had taken my stuff and he admitted that he had. He opened the back of his truck and sure enough there were several items he had taken. There was a woman and man in the truck and after the police got there I learned he was carrying two guns. I got my stuff back and am pressing charges but I got a feeling this is not over.

These are the future raiders. I am thinking the guy was the one that delivered some of my food supplies. Both him and the truck looked like the guy that brought a some of my Augustine Farm items about a month ago.

People load up on guns and amo. When SHTF it is going to be worse than even I thought. Without the help of the policemen my stuff would have been gone and with his gun he could have shot me.
What were you wearing?
J/K :D:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am glad you are alright and that those roaches are going to get punished.
a couple of days ago some one stole the new Iron gate that was delivered to the property in work on. thursday afternoon it was delivered (all 300+ pounds of it.) and thursday before midnight it was gone. it was probably not worth more than $40 in scrap iron but to the scavengers its 40 bucks sitting on the ground. some times those people will steal any thing just to get some pocket change.
it frustraiting and sad to a degree that some one would walk up and just steal any thing for what little cash they can get.
more power to you for not taking it laying down so to speak. but a sad sign of the times is how i see it.
good luck and keep your wits about you

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.