Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the crap that went down yesterday with the market dropping 200 points as i watched i hit my bank and pulled some cash in case there were runs. afterward i walked over to the local shop and found a norinco mak-90 ak for 320.00. it was used so i gave it a day to think about it. went back and found out it wasnt used. it was a brand new safe queen that some guy sold at the shop to get a new hunting rifle. walked out with it four mags and 160 rounds for 420 with taxes. took it to the range and it was shooting 2 inch groups at 100 yrds off of the bench. couldnt believe it.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal.Around here you don't find mak90's for less then $450.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im guessing someone got laid off or needed cash, they had the mak-90 and two sks carbines. a couple tac shotguns as well but they were beat up pretty bad, some nice nicks in the composite.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
The only reason you touched a Mak 90 for that money is people don't do the research. Chinese type 56 are the choice of the navy seals. The mak 90 came right off the same assembly line. It can take the heat!

Congrats on your big score. They trade between 650 and 800 out my way with low mileage or in the box. Beaters that are coming in with worn bores are still bringing 400-550.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
PICS! please :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont have a digital camera or i would post some pics, sorry guys, thats crazy brew that they are trading for that much. getting a stock and a tapco g2 trigger for it as soon as it gets here from midway usa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts