Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and so now I'm here. Greetings!

So I live an hour 1/2 drive from LA, and I need to get out of here soon. The clock is ticking. I want to move to a town that's at least 200 miles away from dense populated city's, probably somewhere like Idaho, Montana, with a population around 10,000 or under. Good luck, right? I want to build a rammed earth house, grow my own food, and live off the grid. I'm in a tizzy, reading and researching how to do these things. It gets overwhelming sometimes, because I'm surrounded by city sheeple.

Ideally, I'd like to find a man who knows more about this than I do. I'd like to find a gun-totin’-gangster-cowboy-farmer type, who knows what's up, and lives his life accordingly. Doubtful that I'd have any luck, as time is passing us by quickly. Besides, I believe that SHTF a lot sooner than we'd have time to court one another anyway. Who knows.

Anyhow, I would really like to network with other like-minded survivalists. Natural disasters are the least of my worries. I'm more concerned about economic collapse, famine, civil unrest, martial law, and NWO. I'm 29, 3 dogs, and no kids. I really wanted to pop a couple out and experience the joy of rearing two human beings, but now I don't think it's a smart idea. My plan is to see what happens over the course of 2009, oh, and I've gotta find a man prior, duh. I really wish they had a dating site for this, cause I don't have the patience or the time to sift through a gazillion profiles of a bunch of retards. Know what I mean?

Anyways sorry for such a long thread. I'm just going off, I guess. These times have got me bummed out, and people think I'm nuts. I wish I knew more people who understood what's going on, and would wake up!!! My God, it's happening right under our noses, yet most are so blind, or in denial. Please wish me luck this holiday season, as I will be spending it with my close minded hardcore-right-winger, media enslaved family. Last Christmas I gave them each a case of military MRE's. Besides my dad, its probably all they've got. Sad, isn't it? You can lead a horse to water....

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to meeting you all and hearing what you have to say.

·
American Infidel
2,670 Posts
lol... that's an interesting way to find the site.

I lived in LA for a year... hated almost every minute of it. I fled back to NC ASAP. Sounds like you are at a good time to get as far away from that area, take advantage while you can.

Good luck and welcome.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Hi Diva, welcome to the forum. If your family is clueless you are welcome to join ours. There are even a few single men here, I'm sure they will be along to say hello.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the board. I don't know why I haven't googled date a survivalist yet, that is an interesting story.

You are a little too old for me but good luck finding a man and doing all the other stuff you want to do this holiday season.

If there is anything you think I can help you with feel free to send me a PM.

-sylan

·
Fisherman
637 Posts
Welcome, i also live about 30 min from L.A too.....if theres no damn TRAFFIC:mad::mad::mad: otherwise it takes me an hour, one of the many reasons im plannin on gettin out soon too. Im 24 and my wife 27, grow most our own food, have a few chickens, compost, collect rainwater, have a few solar panels,we go kayak fishing (ocean and freshwater) hiking and camping in the local mountains almost weekly. I got a few fishin/campin budies that have been lookin for a good survivalist girl.

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you're interested in dating a survivalist, hit me up sometime... I'll talk to my girlfriend and see what she thinks. Haha. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
hello from south florida,

yea im lookin for a gal who likes to shoot ak47's, has lots of ammo and owns a rifle..send picture of rifle!!..if no rifle i have some to share. i commend u on your thread, great topic...thanks.

and no thats not me next to my name..lol

[email protected]

·
Registered
108 Posts
welcome

well Im kinda long in the tooth for something like that..but it does cross my mind once in awhile..seems at times it wou...then again...Oh hell..just list the MRE flavors ya got..and your fav caliber handgun (I aint got no time for this romace stuff!)....(just messin with ya and welcome from Tn :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts