Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

This is my new language against any kind of "assault weapon" ban or further restrictions on the 2nd Ammendment.

I no longer own any sort of "Assault Weapons" or "Assault-type Weapons." No do I own any high capacity semi auto pistols.

I now own a limited number of "Homeland Defense Rifles" and "Homestead Defense Pistols". And as a gun owner and a citizen of the good ole' US of A it is my duty to be a part of the "Homeland Miltia" and my Rights shall not be infringed...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I no longer have any "high capacity" magazines. But I do own a few "self limiting loading and extraction facilitators." Those are not for bullets. Nope. Those are for my "Patriot Pellets."

What other language can we come up with?

BTW-thanks to 5.7 mm for inspiring this thread.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Doublespeak, even if used for the right reasons, should be eschewed.

If they want my assault rifles, I have two words:

Molōn labe!
I know what you mean but I think that Highlander's message (through sarcasm, if I perceive this right) is similar to yours:

"kcuF Big Brother!"

·
Battling the Beast
169 Posts
The thing that drives me nuts is calling a mag that holds over 10 rnds "high capacity". If the gun was originally designed to hold 18 rnds then that should be the "standard capacity". If I can't buy the gun with the standard capacity mags because of the stupid state I live in and have to buy 10 round mags instead, call the 10 rounders that what they are, "restricted capacity".

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darn Highlander, I thought we were going to melt them down to make statues out of them of our new leaders.
I found a squeaky dog chew toy in the shape of a bust of George Bush this evening. Will that do Larry? It is called the Revenge Toy. 'Cause if you cannot get revenge on the people in Washington, your dog can!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I don't own any deadly weapons of any kind. I own sporting apparatus and museum quality wall decorations.

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
I don't own any deadly weapons of any kind. I own sporting apparatus and museum quality wall decorations.
"This is a fourteenth-century Hungarian crossbow. It has killed a king and changed the history of Europe. If anything happens to my apartment...I'll shove it up your a**."
Deuce Bigalow, male gigilo

I can just imagine your wall of fame AJ:D:

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
any torture devices from the inquistion? :D:

Reactions: Highlander

·
C-4 works
60 Posts
Highlander said:
I don't own...
If you want to use single shot or low cap. weapons to protect your home and satisfy your gun fetish I wouldn't attempt to interfere with your rights at all. Personally (the key word in this discussion) I don't own any weapons except for shotguns that are less than ten round capacity. My bushmaster has clips from 30 to 60 rounds with the 40 and the 60 not being too practical for me, because my the clips are too long and contacts the shooting bench, so I use two-four 30 round clips in a mag pac.

In any case ten rounds should be enough for most situations. I have a ten round clip in the .45 and if I need more than that (not counting the six rounds of .00 in the mossy 12 gauge next to the bed) in the house I am probably toast anyway.

; }>

1 - 20 of 32 Posts