Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! This site is awesome, been doing alot of reading about scenarios lately,some close to home some are pretty far out there!!!!! LOL
My wife and I both have been raised to be self sufficient but, we seem to have a harder & harder time making ends meet. I think there's a whole lot of people who are gettin' scared now and we think preparedness is a good thing. In our case that will take time and planning since deep pockets aint' my middle name but any and all help is welcome. I honestly think times are bad, but not near as bad as they'll likely get. If I'm wrong, THANK GOD!! If I'm right I want all the backing I can get. I used to hunt etc. had alot of cool bang sticks and crap but between a broken neck (me) a stroke at 42 yrs of age (my wife) Thankfully she recovered completely! all that went to ez pawn etc but I am starting over again. Once again thanks folks, this is the first time I've EVER posted anything.

·
One of the Frozen Chosen
250 Posts
Welcome Jefman - There are a LOT of great features on this site...and good for you for realizing what's heading down the pike. Lived in TX myself for a couple years when I was a kid, before my family made the move way north. I now have the good fortune of living in a state filled with folks that have a self-reliant mind-set (though less now than 30-40 years ago). But the first step is knowing what's needed and getting going. Many feel like we are behind the curve but hope to acquire stores, equipment and SKILLS to see us thru whatever comes our way. Good luck and welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.