Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Slutter McGee. A brilliant yet broke college student living off of a minimum wage budget barely large enough to pay for the four things I need. rent, books, beer, and smokes. I honestly don't plan on posting here much, but on reflection of current economic and political conditions, it can't hurt to be a little prepared. Especially when one is going into the economically safe field of writing after graduation. I am sure I will have not problem getting any job I want with an English Lit major.

So enjoy my sarcasm, and go Texas Tech Football.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

·
Registered
271 Posts
I don't smoke and don't drink. My mother died of lung cancer and you woudn't like me when I'm drunk ( I don't like me when I'm drunk )
As for a beer here and there, no problem: moderation and a clear wit will serve you well.
Welcome on Board.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Don't give up the beer and smokes, TRADE them and the time you spend on them for a conditioning program and save some money. Take up running and lifting weights. Good luck with the English degree, my old college room mate was an English major and he got a nice job teaching at a local high school. He didn't get rich but he enjoyed teaching what he knew and had time to write articles for the local newspaper. He's even written two novels although as of yet neither has been published.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,601 Posts
I am Slutter McGee. A brilliant yet broke college student living off of a minimum wage budget barely large enough to pay for the four things I need. rent, books, beer, and smokes. I honestly don't plan on posting here much, but on reflection of current economic and political conditions, it can't hurt to be a little prepared. Especially when one is going into the economically safe field of writing after graduation. I am sure I will have not problem getting any job I want with an English Lit major.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Wow.

I sure you are not problem job getting. All your base are mine. :)
You can write the script for the next Space Invaders game. :)

Welcome.

·
Homesteader
2,568 Posts

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
In my wild and wastrel days of Reservation Dog imitations, I always liked sluts, nothing wrong with a good slut. A clean slut preferably. But if not oh well, that's what we have soap for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts