Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People...

They can be so stupid. One fella I am talking to tells me that I am anti government, another one says I am a racist.

I'm no where neither, and what it's all about is this?

A lemon is a lemon.
Bull**** is bull****.
What doesn't work, doesn't work.

How can ANYONE who thinks, THINK otherwise?

Why is it that some people just can't get that?

Take most of my income because I am a producer, and give it to those who refuse to produce, and the system has to crash.

Health Care is simply caring for your health, nothing more, nothing less.

Manditory insurance is manditory insurance, not health care.

Anyhooo...

Thanks for the rant.

Feel free to join in.

Mr Twenty Twenty

PS: Grandpa had a pantry full of food. He could go for 60 days without leaving the house. If you have a cupboard full of food today, people think you are stockpiling.

PPS: Grandma would can lots of what was in the pantry. Today, we are too busy working 2 jobs to pay for the newest Little Electric Bitch car, made of plastic, that will fold up into nothing if you hit a pothole. Maybe it's a good thing... that "health care" stuff.... since if you hit a pothole in your electric yugo.....

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
What you consider "obvious" and "How can ANYONE who thinks, THINK otherwise?" is actually just your opinion, and many people disagree with you.

I don't even know what you're talking about, but I promise you it's nothing but a hypothesis on your part and there are people that have differing hypothesis(s?).

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't get all riled up when people don't agree with you.

·
Survivalist
3,242 Posts
My grandpa always said “HUH” really loud but that’s only because he was going deaf :D:

I get the OP and agree,

I get flamed all the time for pointing out the facts and the hypocrisy in people

These same people then ask me what I have done and when I tell them they say, “Well not everyone is in the same situation as you, or can do those same things”

To which I respond, “It’s all by their own choice they are not”

·
Proverbs 26:4
2,112 Posts
mr202: I completely agree with you and understand your frustration. It is such a shame, sad really, that others make a conscious decision to be blind to it all.

My Grandma always said kept your cubbard full They raised there own food all the way around. I dont remember her going to the store until they moved to town. She taught me a lot about self-sufficiency. Taught me how to make laundry soap. I sure miss her.
My grandparents grew a huge garden every year, canned all sorts of things and lived as self sufficient as they needed to be. They passed quite some time ago and I still have a huge amount of respect for their wisdom and ways.

·
13 moons: *************
502 Posts
Can I assume that you were talking to those people about prepping, or just an off-the cuff political chit chat? It probably doesn't really matter which one if they swallowed the 'blue pill' (matrix). They may be the type that will be lookin' out fer them thar 'terrorizers' under any rock or stump (simply so that they'd have something, on anyone [self preservation, really], to give up should the need arise). Or maybe you were talking to them right before their lunch break and their brains were starved for energy? Or maybe you just ran into an Archie Bunker revival fest. And there's no way to win an argument with one of them, no matter how right you are!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Agree MR2020,
You know the cost of speaking up. Shame, isn't being a witness to the fall of our wonderful country.

Silly, I am going to go out on a limb and call you a troll. And, you are not the only one. None of you are very good at it. Why waste your time. moveon.org is only a few keystrokes away.

·
13 moons: *************
502 Posts
[QUOTE

Silly, I am going to go out on a limb and call you a troll. And, you are not the only one. None of you are very good at it. Why waste your time. moveon.org is only a few keystrokes away.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it? How am I a troll for agreeing with the OP? It seems to me that argumentative types will try to find any excuse inflame a simple observation.

Here, I'll give you some trollin'; I think that the entire governing body of the United States of America should be dragged into the streets by their sensitive parts and beaten until they are incontinent. That way, when they talk their :taped: you'd be able to smell it too.

I'm not going out on any lime. I'm gonna stand right here and call YOU a twit!

·
Gone for Good
2,899 Posts
Your first 6 words said it all! Who cares what clueless idiots think. I realized a long time ago living far away from the herd is best if you care about your sanity.

When the taxes go up I'll just quit investing and cease making money and maybe put everything in a .2% savings account. They will get very little taxes out of me to pay for the slackers. We can easily live the rest of our lives on what we have.

Put the herd out of sight and out of your thoughts. Nuts don't just grow on trees!

Red

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.