Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Wilderness Survivor
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just got back to this site after a long while. Too many other things had taken priority recently. So, now I have added a few pieces of information to my profile page and as Fall and Winter closes in on us will be on here more and more. I have some things to contribute and am working on those.

I was starting to wonder if there were any members in my local vicinity? I would like this virtual experience to become more than an online identity and possibly meet some of the people here if acceptable and possible. Don't worry, I don't bite. It's just that I would think of this experience as more of a community by putting an actual person to the various identities.

I got a chance to hike some trails up in the Columbia Gorge recently. Went up into the Mt. Adams Wilderness and hiked a short trail (can't remember the name of it though, Iron -something something- mineral springs or something like that)... There were some government lease cabins up there which I didn't know about so am trying to find out some information about that. Then, on a different outing by myself, I hiked up the Angels Crest Trail in Oregon. That was an experience, I almost killed myself with exhaustion as it is a fairly steep climb. Too much time on the couch (potatoeing). Made it back down late afternoon in good shape.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.