Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple weeks ago I tried to log-into this forum and discovered that my IP address had been banned.

Sob, sob--but no panic.
There must have been a mistake.
I have danced the razor's edge with many on this forum, and did not have any warnings or rebukes from TPTB here.

So this came out of the blue for me.
Sooooo---last night I used my IP masking software... errrr--used another method to lurk, and the tried to log-in.

Voila!!! It worked!
So I am still here--much to the chagrin of some.

I am no informed that the server has been banning some IP addresses now and then

Just to let you all know I have made several good "Acts Of Contrition" and the a few rosarys as pennance.

I have lots to report from my aggressive treasure hunting at the local garage sales with lots of survival goodies to show for my efforts at pennies on the dollar.

Will post photos and a rundown of it all soon.

Love.... Uncle T

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
a couple weeks ago i tried to log-into this forum and discovered that my ip address had been banned.

Sob, sob--but no panic.
There must have been a mistake.
I have danced the razor's edge with many on this forum, and did not have any warnings or rebukes from tptb here.

So this came out of the blue for me.
Sooooo---last night i used my ip masking software... Errrr--used another method to lurk, and the tried to log-in.

Voila!!! It worked!
So i am still here--much to the chagrin of some.

I am no informed that the server has been banning some ip addresses now and then

just to let you all know i have made several good "acts of contrition" and the a few rosarys as pennance.

I have lots to report from my aggressive treasure hunting at the local garage sales with lots of survival goodies to show for my efforts at pennies on the dollar.

Will post photos and a rundown of it all soon.

Love.... Uncle t
pssst, no one gives a flip! :d:

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh---Catfish has not got a single friend here.

Jeeze--look at how many friends I've amassed on this forum over the years (not months like yourself).

I guess no one give a flip about Catfish. lol!

ST

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Oh---Catfish has not got a single friend here.

Jeeze--look at how many friends I've amassed on this forum over the years (not months like yourself).

I guess no one give a flip about Catfish. lol!

ST
Texas is experiencing an historic drought! Maybe Catfish is not getting enough fresh water into the pond!:) Just a thought!:D:

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah--I am informed that it was a server problemo only.
I can't think of anything bad lately that I have done.

Also--I had my computer hijacked a few weeks ago.
I was so bad that I had to literally can my hard drive and start over fresh.
It was a downloader program that jacked everything.

Luckily I do not keep anything of importance (SSN numbers, etc.) on this computer, but they may have jacked my passwords, and possibly spoofed my IP address and posted some nasty stuff here and there.

Anyways all is well in Whoville again.

AT

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
That's the good thing about bad pennies, they always come back around.

·
Banned
284 Posts
Pretty soon, if THEY have their way most everyone will be banned everywhere.

INTERNET-II is coming and if you think this is bad, just wait.

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Hey Uncle T, I still love you man. How can you not like brash, razor sharp rebuttals that have 0 sugar coating? Keep calling out the mental midgets dude!

·
Proud "Neo-Confederate"
2,124 Posts
Friends on a forum(or the internet in general) are something of value nowadays? I will have to keep that in mind. :thumb:
I have made friends on internet forums in the 4x4 community for years. just as good of friends as any i have had in person. Why should SB be any different.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Friends on a forum(or the internet in general) are something of value nowadays? I will have to keep that in mind. :thumb:
LOL, I will have to keep that in mind also. I dont care for folks that come here for a "face book" type fix, I sharted today, I wash the truck today, its hot today. I guess thats why I never seen your avatar, name or post, but thanks for taking the time to look into my profile.

I was joking and didnt mean to blow your dress up or your internet friends either. :D: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts