Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone,

I used to hunt a lot as a kid when I lived in Oregon but now I have the itch again. Where are some good locations in Central FL? I have been looking online lately but I'm not really coming up with anything. Also, does anyone know of any butchers in Central FL?

·
Registered
109 Posts
You can hunt private land in Florida with permission. Try getting to know someone who works with the tree growers / paper mills. Our family had those connections and I grew up hunting those lands around Central and North Florida.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Check out the wildlife managament lands. There is a few in central florida. i hunt mainly in the NE Fl. though. Each hunting land has their own rules though. Best just to go out to them and scout out the roads and if you run across a warden talk them up. Also prepare to get wet and get a good pair of snake boots. Small game is in and turkey is coming. Alot of people hunt hogs around here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey there everyone,

I used to hunt a lot as a kid when I lived in Oregon but now I have the itch again. Where are some good locations in Central FL? I have been looking online lately but I'm not really coming up with anything. Also, does anyone know of any butchers in Central FL?
Here is a product of Richloam in central Florida. Taken at at 10:45 am on January 4th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts