Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
It's far from certain that witnesses will be called. I wonder how many Dem Senators had a taste of the dirty money coming out of Ukraine. I'm sure they don't want either Biden to testify. It's either vote against witnesses, or hope that Hunter suddenly decides to commit suicide...

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Unless Hunter was in the room with Trump when he was on the phone to Ukraine I would hazard a guess he is not a relevant witness. An appearance by Bolton is much more likely.
That's a Leftist B.S. talking point.
The entire allegation against Trump centers around the Bidens in involvement in Ukraine. Leftists want us to believe that they are immune from suspicion of wrongdoing and that the idea has been totally debunked. How could it be debunked? No investigation has been done on it. The facts that we know say that the Joe/Ukraine/Hunter/Burisma situation has corruption, money laundering and influence pedalling written all over it. Problem is that it has not been investigated and documented by an official agency yet.
Once it is proven, officially, the Left's entire case falls apart and the Bidens, along with many others, will be looking at jail time. That is why the Left is petrified and why they are determined to get Trump out of power immediately.
If all of this sees sunlight, the Left will not be able to regain the power they crave for decades.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
20,252 Posts
Unless Hunter was in the room with Trump when he was on the phone to Ukraine I would hazard a guess he is not a relevant witness.
Hunter Biden is a relevant witness as to why Trump had that phone call with Ukraine.

Look, POTUS is doing his job as chief law enforcement official and he has a duty to look into corruption when US money goes to foreign countries. The Demon-rats impeached Trump for doing his job!

The claim that he could benefit from such corruption coming to light is such a childish diversion. 1st, it does not excuse Demon-rat corruption. 2nd, politically benefitting from corruption coming to light is not impeachable as it is not even a crime. The "offense" was Trump pursuing policies the Demon-rats do not support.

If I wrote a fiction book with this story it would not be published as being too unbelievable.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,695 Posts
The entire allegation against Trump centers around the Bidens in involvement in Ukraine. Leftists want us to believe that they are immune from suspicion of wrongdoing and that the idea has been totally debunked. How could it be debunked? No investigation has been done on it. The facts that we know say that the Joe/Ukraine/Hunter/Burisma situation has corruption, money laundering and influence pedalling written all over it. Problem is that it has not been investigated and documented by an official agency yet.
Once it is proven, officially, the Left's entire case falls apart and the Bidens, along with many others, will be looking at jail time. That is why the Left is petrified and why they are determined to get Trump out of power immediately.
If all of this sees sunlight, the Left will not be able to regain the power they crave for decades.

If Hunters pop was not running there would have been no call, son of a buddy or GOP worthy no call.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I believe in the end Democrats do not want to play the witness game because this way they can say they were screwed over by a Republican Senate. this could be there tool in the next election.

I would also prefer to see the Whistle Blower and Schiff testify in order to find out how big of a sham this impeachment really is. We already know from all the news that the Bidens are crooks.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
If Hunters pop was not running there would have been no call, son of a buddy or GOP worthy no call.
Ah, I forgot. You all are all-seeing, all-knowing beings able to see into peoples minds, envision alternate realities and such.
Why would there not have been a call? Maybe because the call would not have been urged by the NSC, as it was, to set the stage for this theater?

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,695 Posts
Ah, I forgot. You all are all-seeing, all-knowing beings able to see into peoples minds, envision alternate realities and such.
Why would there not have been a call? Maybe because the call would not have been urged by the NSC, as it was, to set the stage for this theater?

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Call me a leftist all you want, but if the Biden's are suspected of a crime the DOJ should do an investigation. I don't know what a Ukrainian investigation would do considering the Biden's are US citizens and protected by the 5A. If you want to hold them accountable then the US justice system should be front and center.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,760 Posts

Even if Hunter and Joe were guilty as sin, how would that change the charges against Trump?

·
BASS
2,094 Posts
The Biden informations are already out. I want the people who have been trying to impeach President Trump swore in and made to testify. All of them. Go all the way back as far as they can.

Schiff; Comey; Obama and Hillary? Biden's? If that is where the investigations leads. Absolutely! And more and the list goes on........

·
reluctant sinner
17,446 Posts
Where are the indictments for the Coup Klutz Clan, Hasbeen Hilarity and the rest of the swamp Mr Barr. At this point you are just as worthless as the last POS AG, and the ones before him.

CONgress and the less than supreme court can kiss my butt.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,781 Posts
So far, all 14 whitnesses were called by the proecution, and no meaningfull cross examination by Republicans was allowed. The 15th whitness (the inspector general) testimony is still secret.

I do not anticipate that only Joe or Hunter Biden, or John Bolton will be called to testify as the 16th prosecution whitness.

What I see is either, dismiss the impeachment because the President was not allowed any due process,

or

Tie up the US Senate for 8-10 months redoing the entire screwed up investigation phase, including allowing the President's Team to recall all prior whitnesses for cross examination, and then introduce doocumentation, and call their own whitnesses.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts