Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Visiting a friend in Budapest and doing some exploring and survival stuff....Budapest is a GREAT city. Reminded me of Salzburg Austria

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me going to sleep my last night in Budapest before we drove back to the UK

Me in an old Communits eara gurad tower at the old Army Base

·
279 Posts
Looks like you had some fun there.
Yes, there are quiete a few old army bases around, some of them are former Russian Army bases.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed. Budapest has foot hills compared to the Mountains of the Alps around Salzburg..But it was beautful terrain in Hungaria..Wished I could have spent more time there...

·
Wild Wild... East
3,014 Posts
The guns showed by Pathfinder-Ene are fake.
And are legals in Hungary and in Romania also :D

Bogdan

·
Survial On Foot
124 Posts
Wow hard to believe its been two years since I was there..I forgot I had even made an account here..Anyhow I'm Pathfinder ENE..LOL... They weren't fake weapons but rather deactivated weapons as Bogdan pointed out..

Hello Bogdan how is life in Romania? Been a while since we talked..BTW SERE International is back up as of two weeks ago..link is on my profile contact section...Hope to see you there mate.

·
Survial On Foot
124 Posts
Yep you guessed it..its all about the fashion statement...A true "expert" would have know the answer......If it still hasn't come to you in any other form other then troll baiting banter, perhaps Ill grace you with some enlightenment..

·
Banned
509 Posts
Still waiting................. Newbie......... As far as being a "Newbie" your also the only guy on here that post pics of himself with toy guns..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts