Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Jake from San Antonio, TX.
I've been in and out of bushcraft/survival stuff for the past 12 years and just recently decided I oughta start brushing up again, especially because of how insane the world is lately. I hike the hill country from time to time and I'm absolutely in love with nature out here, it's a unique ecosystem we've got in these parts. I've only pulled a handful of all-nighters but hope to get back out there soon.
I ghosted this forum for a few days before joining. Too often with sites like these you'll find folks that have some kinda superiority complex and can be real aholes when people ask questions or want to experiment outside of what's tried and true, but I like what I see so far.
Glad to be here (y)

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: RadTech

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Hill country! We are just up the road a piece from you. I too lurked around here before joining and have thoroughly enjoyed my visits here. Some VERY knowledgeable people on this forum for sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from the Texas Hill country! We are just up the road a piece from you. I too lurked around here before joining and have thoroughly enjoyed my visits here. Some VERY knowledgeable people on this forum for sure.
Yep, I spent pretty much my whole teenage life in and around the hill country because my dad moved up there when I was pretty young. I consider that country my second home. It's as close as central Texas can get to mountains :LOL:

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,429 Posts
Howdy,
Welcome to the forum from the California Gold Country.

”Never be first, never be last, never be noticed”
The Grey Man

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to the boards!
There is a wealth of knowledge here and we are happy you joined!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts