Survivalist Forum banner

Howdy from Texas

1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  rob68 
#1 ·
Hey friends,
I stumbled across your site and am really curious about everything. I think many people are feeling that we are on a runaway locomotive that has gotten off track and is barreling through previously uncharted territory. However, many are choosing to look away. It is so nice to be on a site with people who have the awareness to look around and acknowledge that we are on sliding on some seriously thin ice and that the government is not responsible for taking care of us. In order to take care of ourselves, we have to become informed and be unafraid to ask questions and consider that we are living in time of great flux. I'm a wife, teacher, mother of seven (we adopted our youngest three), and grandmother of one. I am a Christian and right now, my greatest comfort is that I believe Jesus is getting ready to make his appearance. Having said that, I don't think we are "out of here." I think we are here for a while and we are going to experience a very different reality in the near future. I can tell that many people on this site have had this awareness for some time. I am one of those who finally could no longer ignore the evidence that our way of life is coming to an end and in order to take care of our loved one, we are going to have to learn how to live in a very different world. I wish I could have seen it sooner, now we are just scrambling to learn as much a possible as quickly as possible. Sorry this is so long!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.