Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, just wanted to drop a line and say hey. i have been looking at this sight for a few days, and finally joined. and let me say i LOVE this foroum. and am fairly new to gun( owned a few in the past, mostly hand me downs). and very new to the survival stuff. But i am hoping to learn alot about both topics as i have a wife and 4 kids to protect. hope to get to know you all better.. lalter

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to Survival Forum. Take in as much info as you can. Knowledge is your best weapon. If you have a new gun be sure you have ammo for it. Magazines and ammo will be harder and harder to find in the future. Start building your kit or kits as soon as you can. Most of all make a plan. Don't try to do it all in a day. If you push to hard up front you will get discouraged. Use the people on this forum to be your support group. Let them know when it gets to be too much. They have been there or they will be one day. GB

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Welcome wannalive,

Hope you learn what you need to survive the trying times ahead, and enjoy our forum.

Keep your senses sharp and your weapons loaded and ready.

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
You came to the right place. There is alot of useful articles here on getting started. As grinnan said, take your time and do it right. Little here and a little there adds up quick. By chance are you near Carbondale?

·
Registered
27,737 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not real close to carbondale.. a hour or so... elco is where i reside, soon to be thebes. closer to cairo than to carbondale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts