Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm nothing interesting survivalist-wise, sorry to dissapoint! My BoB is despairingly small, and I only own two guns. :3 I do, however, have a wide array of down-on-the-farm knowledge to contribute! I raise my own vegetables and have a small acrage I'm slowly converting into cuke/squash/zuk' territory. I've raised my own chickens and cattle in the past(Our family biz is cattle), and plan to do a bit of goat raising in the future. Hmm. What else. I've built my own log cabin(No roof though, the other guy helping me had to go back home before we got the roofing on). That's about the long and the short of my "Interesting survival stuff"!

Hope to learn a great deal and finish preparing myself and my friends in case of disaster or WCS. :)

·
Behind Enemy Lines
776 Posts
Welcome from New York.
I saw your first post.

You do have quite a bit of knowledge of cooking. Keep it up. It'll help some males, such as myself, who have no idea how to cook. :)

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
+1 on the welcome from SE Ga. Sounds like you have some good experiances to share.

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Welcome to the site. Florida here. Sounds like you already have more experience and skills than many on the site.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
I would be willing to bet you know more about survival that you think and just take it for granted since you were raised on a farm.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
welcome from tennessee

·
Wide awake
1,963 Posts
Wow. Sure sounds interesting "survivalist-wise" to me. BoBs are definitely "whiz bang", but I'd be willing to bet you're more prepared for disaster than most of the rest of us. And if I had what you have at my homestead, I wouldn't likely bug out anywhere. Welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to offer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts