Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled upon on a cool a website and decided to share it with the community. It's a free audio course on how to survive different natural disasters: earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics, etc.

If you want you can take a look at it, below is the link. Again, it doesn't cost any money. Just enter your name(use a fake one if you want, I did) and email and then you can download the whole package.

http://sosactionguide.subscribemenow.com/

By the way, has anyone heard of this Joe Parker:confused:

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
I'll bet a copy each of When All Hell breaks Loose and 98.6 Keeping Your Ass Alive by Cody Lundin would be cheaper.

As for Joe Parker I googled the name there's a fighter, there's a fire battalion chief in Santa Clara , California. There are laid of them

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
How much is "shipping and handling". Oh, this is just the "teaser course" for the real stuff, it is $XXX. CD's are really cheap to make!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. But hey, free lunch is still a free lunch. Nobody, will force you to do what you don't want to do. Only if your guilt persuades you to do it. Otherwise, if you are a sociopath like me then that shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts