Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dumpster Diver
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we used to get our milk in bottles, pasteurized, but not homogenized
(in fact , in high school, my brother and I alternate days getting up very early and riding the milk truck with the milk man to carry the bottles to peoples front doors,, as the milk man was a very handsome young fellow,, and a good Christian, happily married to a woman he loved,, they had 2 small toddlers,, and he used us as a buffer to prevent housewives from meeting him at the door with their bathrobes open and trying to entice him in.

anyway,, My Mother would pour the cream off the top to use for desserts and coffee
My Point here is that left the remaining milk less Rich in nutrition and taste

So watch this video,, and you will see how our system of immigration is making the rest of the world a poorer place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LPjzfGChGlE

·
Survivor
5,533 Posts
The video misses one key point: If each gumball costs .25, there is simply no feasible way to afford them all. Admittedly immigration my be stealing the ones who strive for change, but those places are already poor and there is no feasible way to afford to support change in them until there are fewer gumballs. I see it as an over-population issue more than an immigration issue.

Great video BTW!

·
Survivor
3,426 Posts
Intresting.
I had no idea that anyone would think immigration would solve the worlds poverty to begin with. It would have never made sense to me, even if that video didn't esixt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.