Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been watching the tv show called liveing with ed about the guy that has the hollywood home that is green typle
this has been my idea for a home that we have now to make it more green

heavy duty typle r34 or better foam board typle ins on the outside then repanel with good typle weather alumican typle or brick typle outer cover

tankless hot water heater lp typle-x-super family sized typle

500 watt sized urban style home wind power machince

deep cycle typle batties layed out in a u-shaped in the outside building for the to hold the batties-x-30 batties

family sized composting toliet system for the family for the family main bathroom

small composting toliet system for the master bathroom

grey water system to hold and water the lawn as need-x-300.gallon tank to feed the lawn as need and garden areas as need

rain water barrels to help catch the run off rain water as need

solar elec panels system tried into the wind turbine system to help recharge the batties and power the house as need

lp gas stowage tanks-x-2-super large tanks for use as need plan to put a chain link fence around this to help protect them as need-x-the largest that i can get for home use that is allow by the county

lp gas stoves for cookings or a elec one not sure on this one yet

12 or 24 volt typle frezzer -x-2-up=right typles

12 or 24 volt typle rig unit-x-side by side typle

solar hot water heater system as back up to the tankless typle

12.volt power ceiling fans

tunnel skylights that let the light in though tunnels typle placed though out the house i do not know want they are called i see them in diff magazine for home inprovement typle magazines placed in each room for useing dureing the day to help see in the room better

12.volt lighting though out the house

wood burning stove for use as need in the winter time

summer time outdoor kitchen area to make up meals as need

two-x-500 gallon sized fresh water tanks for stowage of water as need

solar powered water pumping system to fill the tanks as need

hand powered water pumping system for use as back up to the solar powered water pumping system

deep fresh water well

diff typles of water pur system to clean the water and pur it as need

we plan on useing the old hand push typle lawn mower unit for to keep the lawn looking good with elec typle trimmers and other things that keep the front yard and back yard looking good

we have been planting flowers and trees in the house area to help shade and keep the area nice looking

in the front yard we have put up a small waist high typle chain link fence to help keep people for useing the croners of the yards as a cross point on there bicycles and walking a grove in the lawn with chain link fence section goes around the house and on the other side fence we have planted 4.inch round metal post to hold the chain link fence for to keep people form climbing over the fence and getting into the yard the backyard fence is a heavy gauge typle fence than the front lawn unit and the side of house where the side walk is
this part of the fence goes back into it meets the high side of the fence and wood typle fence to keep prying eyes out of the back yard

my next door neighor is ok with the way the chain link fence is going up so this way no one can climb for my side over into there yard

where we park our cars there is a gravel area with a roof over typle car port system with a chain link wasit high fence line system when you get out and in front of the cars with a on rolling typle gate system that opens and close on solar power system with each car has it own remote to open and close the gate

this is something that i all ways want but is was to much of item that could not be used be all
this for the master bathroom for my personal use
12 head power steam shower with seat with water pump system with invertor system for use in the house

we are going to try and get this done to the house out here in less than two years if we stay out here in ca area

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
They have a paint also that has Basicly like matalic pait on cars. It reflecs the sun and heat of the house some thing like 45-55%. A couple near here had it done plus the insulation you did. reduced the heat in there home by 60% electric bill down to like $50.00.

Ill try to find the link. post it later!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the paint toxic i have three childern plus my grandchildern comeing around the house
does it go on easly or with a lot problems

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
No! Not at all on the toxicity. It goes on like regual paint. It just like a metallic paint for cars just more consintrated metallicness(?spelling).

Im still looking I will put it up asap. A tad busy at the moment.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for the info
anyway i can cut down on elec bill out is help
we have two water heaters for the house plus elec furnace and other items are looking into ways to cut the city and county power to the house and get more power form off grid

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the house was orignal a 10 bedroom home that someone turned into a office building here in the small town that i like in
when it sit empty for about four years out here i made the bank a offer and they said ok and i got rezone as a home again
we remodel a lot of it with the girls have there bedroom up top on the second story and with a central bathroom with three showers and two tubs and with four sinks and four toliets set up
with the bottom is liveing room and kitchen and dineing room area with my bedroom is off the back entance area with my own bathroom a small room area with a set up for the landry chute down to the basement area to do the dirty cloths as need with a dumb bell system to bring the cloths back up to the second floor we found it when we where remodeling the house
cause of the hours i work i come and go at odd hours so i try not to wake up anyone iam getting dress or eating the kitchen area

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
No problem! Sounds like a beautiful place. Let me know what else you find out. Maybe can help me aswell. Have you looked at solar I also order info on A small affordable wind gen. hang on......................OK im back LOLLOL

www.airbreez.com Very intresting!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts