Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just got my upgrades for my Spikes Tactical AR 15 M4. At the last gun show, I got an EO TECH 511 Holo sight, flip up rear sight, and an Aim-point barrel laser. Right now I have the EO Tech set-up for 75'. Center dot on reticle dead on barrel laser. At 50' the Center Dot is high on the barrel laser, at 150' the Center Dot is low on the barrell laser. I know that the difference is because of the the distance between the gun sight and the barrel laser. I know I have to test the sight on the rifle range, to do the final dialing in.

My question is , what is the best set-up for the EOTech sight on the AR 15 M4?

·
Opinionated old fart.
8,046 Posts
All your sights should be set at 25 meters.(combat setting) If your eotech fails and you go to irons, you want to be hitting at the same spot the eotech did.

·
11B20 - Status Inactive
5,036 Posts
25m and you will be on everything out to 300m, you maybe high our low at ranges in between just mark them in a notepad and kentucky windage that (we are talking a difference in inches though).

Also, do not rely 100% on boresighting lasers, they tend to not be 100% accurate. If you are able to co-witness all you have to do is stick that center dot on top of your FSP and you should be good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts