Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Does this post make me look fat? You lousy %^&@#$s!!! You never did understand me. And after I've given this post the best years of my life. Now you've done it. You've made me cry. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's not okay to make girls cry? Every last one of you men are sleeping on the cyber-couch tonight!

:::Brimasmom pops a midol and a xanax::::

Whew! Aren't you glad I don't get "Posting Menstrual Syndrome"?

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Does this post make me look fat? You lousy %^&@#$s!!! You never did understand me. And after I've given this post the best years of my life. Now you've done it. You've made me cry. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's not okay to make girls cry? Every last one of you men are sleeping on the cyber-couch tonight!

:::pops a midol and a xanax::::

Whew! Aren't you glad I don't get "Posting Menstrual Syndrome"?
Girl! You forgot to demand the accepted offerings of chocolates and expensive jewelry!:eek:

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
::::smacks head in frustration::::

A pox upon me for fogetting to remind the men to pay we goddesses tribute!

I'd like those chocolates to be Godiva and the jewelry to be Cartier...NOW, please. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just another reminder of why I now avoid females. As a male I have it forced down my throat by media, society and the law that I have no excuse for acting poorly. Especially if it involves anger or psychological abuse towards another.

Yet females can choose (yes, it is a choice) to ignore logic and let the emotions take control. They can do the above without any stigma unlike a male.

Sorry,

Had to have a little rant.

My daughter goes without a mother because frankly, I couldn't handle the stress of two emotional, random, illogical females at once. That and the fact that finding a woman these days who isn't like that and doesn't expect to be waited on hand and foot as a princess is near on impossible. Coming home after my day at work to cook, clean and face psychological crap is just not the way I want to lead a life. So I choose to avoid the later. It's a mine field out there :p

p.s. I had a laugh at the video's as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts