Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Farm Security for Hire
305 Posts
Haligan tools (in my unit we called them "Hooligan Tools", because they're so good for mischeif making) are expensive.

The Combat Vet poor man's breach kit:

16 lb sledge
4 ft. crow bar
Bolt cutters
Double sided axe
Shotgun

That will get you into pretty much any place you have business being in. Breach carefully, the law is the law.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Being a firefighter myself we are taught a multitude of ways to enter a structure. Every single rig in the firehouse has at least 1 halligan tool on it. The problem is: yes, they are expensive. They are also a little heavy and kind of awkard if you're trying to pack it away or carry it on you.

If you're in a WROL situation your best bet is....the window. You don't need a special tool to break a window (bricks seem to work ok). And if it's a structure you might want to inhabit, you haven't destroyed the door and can easily secure the window.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
against a well equipped crew u might as well leave the door unlocked.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
My experience has always been that they are a little too easy to break in....

I have broken in three doors just pounding hard with palm of my right hand.... meant to just bang on the door to get the occupants attention so I could tell them turn down radios in the middle of the night...... Boy I sure don't miss living in the city....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Been a few rounds with a Haligan myself.....
A good set of irons(haligan paired with an axe that has one cutting edge and one flat side for use as a hammer) will get you anywhere you wanna go.

·
Winter is coming.
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Roller doors.

This same principle may be worth a go if you were desperate, but i imagine would require a lot more force on all but the cheapest roller doors. A long steel bar and a sledge hammer perhaps.

Be bloody noisey too me thinks.

·
Registered
108 Posts

no sound - Never did a video with my huawei android - I am pointing to the 2 laundry bags at walmart - the smaller pattern is white - $1 and the larger was like $3.99
$6 for the spray paint.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.