Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
emp threat from a solar flares is one problem ..but in my book a emp stike from a country like north korea is more a threat than a nuclear weapon or a dirty bomb type threat . ..for all the emp stike weapon has to do get to a height where it can take out the socalled electric grid and it back to the 1800 for us..

with so called conex box weapon system that can be loaded onto a small ship and launched off the coast of the states would be a more like threat than a full scale nuclear warfare.. for all they have to do is destory the electric grid and a lot of the people would freak out about that do a lot more damage that would follow up after the stike along with mass scale looting and rioting would over whem the local system ..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
my biggest fear is this set up three diff small ships sitting off the west coast and the east coast and the gulf of mexico and launching missle with a emp type payload over the US with that many missle going up at once it would be a deadly strike payload for it would cover all the US from north to south --east to west in a large are strike with the new russian k-load type conex box system ..

three ships would all it take to do major damage in the strike ..that my fear in life ..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.