Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Pessimistic Are Americans Right Now ?

So what have any of you heard about Americans view of this Nations NEAR future Financially, regulation of Speech and Second Amendment Rights ?

What are Americans expecting to result from these multiple crises ?

Right now and all of this year the most feared thing facing UNCLE is REVOLUTION regardless of the match which lights it.

And Americans just elected a total government of Pyromaniacs then gave them all Bic Lighters.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I think recent ammo and gun sales say it all....

This could end up getting REALLY interesting to say the least...

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Chinese curse " May you live in interesting times " is upon us.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I am preparing, but I'm not convinced that we are headed for an complete financial or societal break down. I may be wrong, I may be right, I don't have a crystal ball.

Life is an adventure, it's boring otherwise.

I do know something. Whatever happens, those of us who love freedom, stand for the constitution, have moral values, respect, honor, and a sense of country and history should stand together and fight for our country before we just give up, and give into panic, fear, and apathy. We should be proud of the amount of freedom we used to have and proud of the ways our forefathers stuck together and saw hard times through. This country has seen two world wars, a devastating civil war, and a great depression. Excuse me if I think we should stick together and fight as Americans instead of holing up and hoping it all blows over. If we do nothing but spread fear and paranoia, we are of no good and are doing nothing but hurting ourselves and the country in the long run.

You can call it American fascism if you want ,but I believe that we should strive to see the United States back to what it used to be , a place of freedom and respect.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Funny, I was thinking the 50's too. :)

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i pretty sure everythings gonna go right down the crapper there for i stoped giving a ship bought some chocolate icecream and will enjoy it. i think i'm pretty well preped i still add to it all the time but i'm not gonna worry anymore just waiting for it to happen now

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
how pessimistic am I about my country? on a scale of 1 to 10- 11.5

Reactions: boyscout

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Most people aren't pessimistic enough.

They think everything will be fine, that everything will go back to normal soon. . Everything must go back to normal soon. The financial crisis will be resolved.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
that's the sheeple. it's not alarmist, however, to feel that alot of rights we take for granted may be under attack soon. watch for more "hate crimes" legislation, more workplace rules and laws against "discrimination".

more garbage effecting the work of local policing (all that "racial profiling" garbage), etc. the "fairness" doctrine is a real doosy, with it's Orwellian name....

it's all potentially right down the road......

·
Registered
18,822 Posts
I don't think it's at all alarmist if you're prepping and preparing for the worst.....while hoping that you're wrong. That's what I see every time I come here. I read between the lines (at least I try to) and in every post I hear people relating their own stories of what they're doing to be prepared for what may come down the line.

Almost 10 years ago I started to have a feeling that something wasn't right. I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I already knew about fluoridated water, big pharma companies pushing drugs, the hidden agenda in the school system. the trilateral commission and such. But this was something else.

It's almost as if the entire world is holding it's collective breath. Generally speaking it seems as though we're all waiting for this huge event that's going to rock our world to the very core.

I'm not a genius. I'm not a seer, but I do follow the news and just from looking at that, reading between the lines and knowing a little something about history, I'd say we're headed for a depression of global proportions, If nothing else. That in and of itself has serious side ramifications. Sort of like a domino effect. Economic collapse will be followed by ____. You can fill in the blank.

The notion that anyone could label survivalists as either paranoid or alarmists at this point should be thrown out the window. As a matter of fact, anyone who ISN'T preparing by now, is not only in deep denial, but will in fact be quite dangerous when things really do fall apart. Not only will they be slapped hard in the face with life shattering reality, but they will be faced with even the barest of resources to fall back on.

I prep everyday with one thought in the back of my mind, I hope that I never have to use this for the purpose that I'm doing it for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts