Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Newbie-but learning fast!
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many rounds do you have, in what caliber, for when the SHTF?

I just picked up 2,000 of .223, and 200 .40 S&W yesterday.

It prolly brings my total up to 4-5,000 I guess. But a lot of them are for my hunting gun arsenal (.300 Win Mag, 30-06, .308, .243, .257 Weatheby Mag, .22 LR) and pistol collection (.44 Mag, .40 S&W, .357 Mag, .38 special)

Just curious??? :)

·
Banned
348 Posts
I think that the mags for the 1911 holds 7. so I would wager a guess I have about 14 rounds of .45

Seriously, why would I post my ammo count or what I own on a internet forum that anyone can see? My state's trying hard enough to take away my 2A rights. I'm not going to offer them any aide in doing so. And posting that you have more guns and ammo than the State Police barracks, is sure to bring a little bit of attention your way.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously, why would I post my ammo count or what I own on a internet forum that anyone can see? My state's trying hard enough to take away my 2A rights. I'm not going to offer them any aide in doing so. And posting that you have more guns and ammo than the State Police barracks, is sure to bring a little bit of attention your way.
Just trying to get an idea of where I'm at in comparison. If you don't want to participate...that's cool. Nobody is holding a gun to your head asking you to divulge your ammo count...yet. ;)

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry for the rant. I'm calm now. I keep enough to feed my kids for the time being.
No worries! :cool:

So you hunt for your food? I like to big game hunt myself. Mostly whitetail, sometimes big game out west...when momma lets me get away for a while.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts