Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Junior Oldie
817 Posts
Well, bought my Opinel after discussion on here. Had thought of one before, but made the jump after reading posts here. Also bought a Schrade Extreme - had thought of before but found out it was on sale here, and still haven't managed to break it. Haven't made any expensive purchases yet from any reviews here, but really liking some Bark River Knives I heard about here.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
got my mora knife (i had never heard of mora knives until here)still would love to get SOG elite but that is lower on the list ATM. but most ive gotten is info from ppl here how to do,what type of seeds to get,not to mention getting news a bit ahead of the curve :thumb:..ect. i did get 12ga pump for home def. from a few suggestion.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have bought several items after getting feedback and suggestions from this site.

For the knife section in particular I have bought the knife carry system from mercop and my new SOG Pentagon just came in today about an hour ago. Sitting down now to get it all set up!

·
V
21,713 Posts
Not on recommendation, BUT when Sticks posted a pic trying to find out about a knife, and it was pointed out to be the Green River Deck Knife I JUST HAD to have one. It now rides in my shoulder bag whenever I go into the woods, just something about it I liked and wasn’t disappointed it does everything I need a knife for and a few things I maybe shouldnt :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts