• I will not post, depending on who posted

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • It doesn't matter to me who posted

Votes: 47 83.9%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34,017 Posts
I agree with SWZ-Ben, Gronk, if the title catches my eye I check it out.

However, there are a few posters that if I see their name I can't help but want to see
what's on their mind or the point they want to make. Just because I know there will be something interesting...there is maybe 10 people that I have on my favorite list in my mind.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
Come folks,,,,,,,,,,fess up......................you know you click on threads, depending who posts.....be honest,

No, honestly.
I don't discriminate threads depending on who the OP is.

Why would you say this?

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
There are about 5 people on this board who I do not wish to interact with. For that reason, when I see a thread that is heavily inundated with their posts, I avoid it. I find, in general, that I post a lot less now than when I first joined. Not really sure why. I do spend a ton of time reading posts, I just don't respond as much.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
25%

The known trolls I don't feed and I just don't care to read their nonsense. And, I've stopped responding to their disriuptions in a thread.
same here....

Reactions: SgtBooker44

·
RIP America 1776-2012
1,953 Posts
There are only a few who are on my ignore list because of their penchant for useless, inflammatory, and baiting posts, I simply don't wish to feed the trolls.

III

"Obama, the skid-mark in the underwear of American history."
- J.R.L.

·
2,981 Posts
It makes no difference to me who the OP is, if it looks interesting I'll take a look.

I find, in general, that I post a lot less now than when I first joined. Not really sure why. I do spend a ton of time reading posts, I just don't respond as much.
Not that I ever posted a lot, but I've noticed I post less also. I think it's mostly due to how soon I get to a thread after it's posted. If several have already responded and someone has said what I was gonna say then, most of the time, I just move on.

·
Super Duper Moderator. I'm helping!
9,768 Posts
Nope. I don't check. There is a fella here that rubs me the wrong way. A bit of a peckerwood. But he has probably forgotten more preparedness and self-sufficiency info than I will ever know. I have learned a lot from reading his posts when he is talking about his set up and what he is doing and wants to do in the future.

Why cut off your nose to spite your face? Take what you can use from posts and forget the rest. It is just the internet.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Just because someone is an idiot, does not really mean they can't come up with something intelligent or worthwhile to debate once in a blue moon. The religious section, I don't care who posts or starts a thread, I stay out of it. I'll check a post if it happens to spark my interest, which is very little these days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.