• Audi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazada

Votes: 1 3.4%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Who makes the best ice cream? It's all too yummy to tell!

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
7,867 Posts
Best sports car or supercar?

The best sports car value in the world is without question the Corvette. You can easily spent 10 times or more as much on a car without getting a 1.5 times performance improvement over the Corvette.

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
O/P -- shoulda been multiple choice - or retital -- or even -- "retitle" --

"Who makes the best sports "car" " --

With that said ---- "Corvette" -- point of patriotic pride over anything else !

But -- with the big lotto bucks - only after buying copious amounts of ZR-1's --

A nice mat-black Lambo hidden in the back of my 6000 sq. ft. garage ---

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
Best sports car or supercar?

The best sports car value in the world is without question the Corvette. You can easily spent 10 times or more as much on a car without getting a 1.5 times performance improvement over the Corvette.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Once you get past or real close to 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds -- does it really matter :xeye:

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Do you have a clue as to the difference between a sports CAR and a sports bike?
I have a clue to many things, and the similarities as well. Acceleration being one of them.

·
Professional Geologist.
1,794 Posts
Harley suck big time.
Indeed. Harley makes junk. Having owned KTM's, BMW's, even Honda's, Suzuki's and Kawasaki's, I can state without hesitation that Harley Davidson makes the noisiest, shiniest junk on the road.

People don't buy Harley's because they're good. They buy them because they think they're cool...because they project a tough guy image. They buy Harley's because they fulfill some leather clad rebel without a cause fantasy.

Harley Davidson...converting gasoline to noise for 110 years. :thumb:

·
Professional Geologist.
1,794 Posts
There is no question that Ferrari has consistently been the best sports car maker in the world. I owned a 2006 Ferarri F430 Spider for a little while. That was a brilliant car. I test drove the Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche 911 turbo, and Ford GT when I bought that car. The Ferrari has breeding and refinement that other sports cars simply don't have. They are astoundingly good cars.

·
Professional Geologist.
1,794 Posts
What no Piganni Zonda or McLaren?

Ferrari for sexy
McLaren for true and calculated speed
Zonda or Lambo for unadulterated fun
It'd be hard to argue against this. I've driven the Lamborghini Aventador...I'd love to have one...funnest car I've ever driven.

Man, I'd love to drive the Pagani Huayra, too.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts