·
Registered
33,406 Posts
I don't think you can, you can ask a mod if they will do it for you

·
Ghost
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually want 3 threads deleted, the 2 my obama video ones, and the for the liberals who hate my posts one. I dont want to make people mad.

·
Pedophiles will die soon!
1,184 Posts
I actually want 3 threads deleted, the 2 my obama video ones, and the for the liberals who hate my posts one. I dont want to make people mad.
You are on the wrong website if you are afraid of making people mad. They get angry over anything here. If one was to make post about likening the sunshine there would be someone that would come in and cuss the op out because they like the rain.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
I merged the 2 Obama threads and placed it in the Jokes section.

For the most part we do not delete threads simply because the OP "doesn't like it". A thread takes on a life of its own and as long as it's within the forum rules, the comments and opinions of others are just as valid as the OP.

As long as they stay on track and within forum rules...I say they stay.

And as far as not making anyone mad.....that just aint gonna happen. You can't please everyone.

·
Ghost
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are on the wrong website if you are afraid of making people mad. They get angry over anything here. If one was to make post about likening the sunshine there would be someone that would come in and cuss the op out because they like the rain.
thats the truth, I just want to make sure people pay attention to the relevant things I post and don't disregard it just cause they don't like one of my other posts. I was afraid I might have been violating forum rules or something and didn't want to be kicked off, but if the moderators are cool with it I'm cool with it. And trust me I never worry about making people mad, lord knows I p.o. enough of them on facebook when I post stuff like that, I get quite bored (and like to stir things up a bit) with the I'm eating a sandwich or going to the movies posts.

·
Ghost
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OhioMan, you are wrong that you say I am wrong. I am so angry I am going to take a bite out of my keyboard. :D:

Then I am going to jump up and down and scream until someone hears me. LOL
LOL, I work EMS and if you scream loud and long enough you know they will come and cart you down to the loony bin and give you some really good meds.! ;)

·
Pedophiles will die soon!
1,184 Posts
thats the truth, I just want to make sure people pay attention to the relevant things I post and don't disregard it just cause they don't like one of my other posts. I was afraid I might have been violating forum rules or something and didn't want to be kicked off, but if the moderators are cool with it I'm cool with it. And trust me I never worry about making people mad, lord knows I p.o. enough of them on facebook when I post stuff like that, I get quite bored (and like to stir things up a bit) with the I'm eating a sandwich or going to the movies posts.
We seem to have very good mods on here, which is a blessing. Good to know you are ok with people getting angry. So far I have not made one single thread where someone did not get angry with me over something. Even a simple statement I made about how oil lamps used to be only for the rich. There was an outright war over that post. Why I have no clue but they jumped all over me like I was going to make them all use oil lamps. LOL CRAZY!!!! Then I knew I was posting where a lot of nuts hung out. And then I felt at home becasue I am totally nuts myself. :D:

·
Ghost
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We seem to have very good mods on here, which is a blessing. Good to know you are ok with people getting angry. So far I have not made one single thread where someone did not get angry with me over something. Even a simple statement I made about how oil lamps used to be only for the rich. There was an outright war over that post. Why I have no clue but they jumped all over me like I was going to make them all use oil lamps. LOL CRAZY!!!! Then I knew I was posting where a lot of nuts hung out. And then I felt at home becasue I am totally nuts myself. :D:
I just got tired of reading Obama love crap, lol :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts