Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Oh, I can't wait for part II to get posted along with pictures. Full auto fire from a pistol with a loose grip sound uber-safe. I suggest you have a witness take the video just in case you shoot yourself in the face.

Reactions: Gronk

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
Why would you need to do this? lol

·
Tuefel Hunden
1,573 Posts
Your better off learning Zen shooting from officer Steven Seagal! Learn to shoot well, and use a style that the police and military are using, learning and teaching...Then you can learn the circus tricks!

·
What Would Darwin Do?
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you can find an opening, sign up for a Gecko45 Rapid Response Team Training Camp program.

While browsing for a training slot, you might spend a few moments locating and bookmarking videos offering instruction on how to tie your shoes once you blow off your left hand.
That's hilarious,but seriously...how do I bump fire my crossbow?

·
Beans, Bullets & Bandages
430 Posts
As a Firearms Instructor this makes my skin crawl. No wounder we have so many ND & ADs because of people like this (in the video).

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Bump fire a 1911...what could possibly go wrong there?
Stumpy...

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
Its a .40 but the best of the clips out there and with a rod.

The problem is none of the pistols are designed to take the heat build up, so you will be destroying your toy in the process.

·
Super Gassy Moderator
66,254 Posts
There's no faster way to waste ammo, while hitting nothing, than bump firing. It's for mall ninja kiddies that want to see what full auto sounds like.

·
Vampire Slayer
6,852 Posts
Years ago DH and I would shoot El Presidente targets with 1911s. I was a newbie and I could hit all six targets in under ten seconds, DH could get them under six seconds. One of the other guys could do it in under 3 seconds. That's fairly fast, but there wouldn't be much point if we weren't hitting the targets and knocking them down.

Speed is cool, accuracy is effective.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts