Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
Nobody would have noticed until you mentioned it<G> I wanted to change mine to Ninefeathers since girlfriend plucked one of mine<G>

I don't think you can , just start a new acount I think

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
You can't change your own name. You can ask Kev - the site owner. You can PM him and ask (or he may see this thread). You can find him by looking at the thread that is a sticky in this section called 'ask Kev a question' or something similar.

Creating a second account is, strictly speaking, against the site rules. I've no idea how strongly that rule is enforced though.

HTH.

my user name gives too much infomation, wasn't paying attenion when i made it.

Help me change it or delete it

thanks
Nobody would have noticed until you mentioned it<G> I wanted to change mine to Ninefeathers since girlfriend plucked one of mine<G>

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,739 Posts

DO NOT START A NEW ACCOUNT.... it's against forum rules

Just post a thread in the Greivance and Security section asking for you name to be changed and supplying us with the new name. Kev will see it eventually and change it, just remember, Kev is a very busy guy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I posted on that thread asking to have my name changed - and never received a response - have waited weeks. So I guess the only way is to open a second account.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,739 Posts
I posted on that thread asking to have my name changed - and never received a response - have waited weeks. So I guess the only way is to open a second account.

I can't say this enough everybody....

DO NOT OPEN A SECOND ACCOUNT

IT IS AGAINST THE FORUMS RULES.....

Post a thread in the Greivance and Security Section and Kev will get to it when he has time..... He is a very busy guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts